“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Monmouth, Maine, United States
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because it is close to RIT. The room was quiet, clean and close to campus - everything we wanted plus breakfast! We had a king size bed with a sofa bed. The room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot, cable tv and free wi-fi. The pool area was very clean. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Rochester/Henrietta.

I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your trip to RIT. We sincerely appreciate for your time and valuable feedback and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Rochester.

585-334-6620

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Prospect, pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We have stayed here twice before when coming to check out the RIT campus as it is in a great location. We were looking forward to this stay also. Everyone that works there is great but the room was not as nice as what we normally stay in. The furniture-chairs and fold out bed appeared stained and not real clean. There was an odor to the room and there was a bug in the shower. It may be that this room is not usually used but since it was RIT orientation they had to use all the rooms but I am a bit discouraged by this stay and may be looking at other motels for future visits.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations during this trip. As you know from your previous stays this is not the quality room that we normally provide. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Quebec City, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel during a trip to Pittsburg. We choosed this hotel because we wanted to stop for sleeping on way. This hotel is located near the I90 NY Thruway, 1h from Buffalo.
The room was very spacious and clean. It was well equipped with a king size bed, a couch, a microwave and a fridge.
The pool was OK.
So I recommend this hotel for a cheap stay on the road.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, August 17, 2014

I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your trip to Pittsburgh. Being so close to I-90 makes us a great stopping point. We sincerely appreciate for your time and valuable feedback and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Rochester.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The Comfort Suites is a nice casual inn just off I-390. It is about 5 miles from I-90. This inn is great for one night stays if you're just driving by at night. We came in to the hotel at 12:00 AM and we had no reservation and it took us 3 minutes at front desk. The room was comfortable and great for the price. The price for 2 doubles with a room saver coupon was $89.99. It was a great deal. The hotel was about 10 minutes to Rochester. If you go to Rochester Area go to the Comfort Suites Rochester.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your trip. Being so close to I-90 makes us a very convenient stop during those long trips. We sincerely appreciate for your time and valuable feedback and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Rochester.

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is one of the motels I overlook because it sits back from the road. But my opinion changed when I was in a dilemma and I needed a good nights sleep. The service was excellent and the room that I stayed in was roomy and comfortable!!! I had a great nights sleep. A special shout out to Mr. Tim Daniels who took extra good care of my needs when I was upset. A satisfied customer. Lorraine Patterson.

Room Tip: Don't overlook this motel. Its worth your time!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you were able to find us and enjoy our hotel during your visit to Rochester. We pride our selves on our service and I am glad that our team was able to take such good care of you. I hope to see you again the next time you come to Rochester.

Middletown, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I recently just stayed here 2 weeks ago for a tournament. I was in contact with Christina who was great to deal with. She helped me with planning our teams stay and provided me with everything I requested. We checked in really late almost midnight with 2 small children and the front desk couldn't have been nicer. The free continental breakfast was great. One day I was juggling both kids by myself and finding it difficult to hold the baby and pour a hot beverage. Christina noticed the struggle and immediately offered to help. The staff as a whole was excellent.
The rooms were clean. Yes, they could use some new wallpaper but nothing that would make me say don't stay here. The pillows were so comfortable and so were the mattresses. I did not make it out of bed one night because they were so comfortable even though I had plans.
The location was great as well. It was right off the highway, so not hard to find which is great if you've been driving a while. There is a Cracker Barrel next door which you can walk to if you like. If that's not your cup of tea there are malls and lots of places to eat within a few miles.

Room Tip: If you like to see your car from your room and face the front of the hotel room 210 was perfect.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for allowing us to host your team while visiting Rochester! I am sorry you missed your plans because your bed was too comfortable, but I am glad you were able to get some rest. We hope to see you again soon!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel was a welcome rest stop after a long day of driving. We were greeted with a very, very quiet hotel and mostly friendly service.

We arrived late and noticed the parking lot was oddly empty (not usually a good sign). Inside, the desk agent was polite, but not exactly friendly. I don't often stay at Comfort Suites, so I had a few questions about the layout and breakfast that he answered, but wasn't overly warm. I also noticed a slight smell of chlorine in the air from the pool.

After a few trips to the car we settled in for the night. There was plenty of space for our belongings to allow us to stretch out. The small couch was a nice touch, but was starting to get worn. I personally enjoy a bit more lighting than provided, but it was okay.

The beds were comfortable and we got a good night's sleep thanks to the blackout curtains that actually worked. The fridge and microwave were great touches.

In the morning the breakfast featured a few "hot" items that were greatly appreciated on top of the traditional continental fixings. There were only a few people in the eating area, but the cleaning staff worked to make sure it was well stocked and clean.

At check-out the desk agent was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for making us a rest stop during your long trip. Our spacious rooms make us a great place to spread out and relax after a long day in the car. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Brent Palmer

Been to Comfort Suites Rochester? Share your experiences!