“Great Hotel for One Night!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
New York
“Great Hotel for One Night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The Comfort Suites is a nice casual inn just off I-390. It is about 5 miles from I-90. This inn is great for one night stays if you're just driving by at night. We came in to the hotel at 12:00 AM and we had no reservation and it took us 3 minutes at front desk. The room was comfortable and great for the price. The price for 2 doubles with a room saver coupon was $89.99. It was a great deal. The hotel was about 10 minutes to Rochester. If you go to Rochester Area go to the Comfort Suites Rochester.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your trip. Being so close to I-90 makes us a very convenient stop during those long trips. We sincerely appreciate for your time and valuable feedback and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Rochester.

585-334-6620

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is one of the motels I overlook because it sits back from the road. But my opinion changed when I was in a dilemma and I needed a good nights sleep. The service was excellent and the room that I stayed in was roomy and comfortable!!! I had a great nights sleep. A special shout out to Mr. Tim Daniels who took extra good care of my needs when I was upset. A satisfied customer. Lorraine Patterson.

Room Tip: Don't overlook this motel. Its worth your time!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you were able to find us and enjoy our hotel during your visit to Rochester. We pride our selves on our service and I am glad that our team was able to take such good care of you. I hope to see you again the next time you come to Rochester.

Middletown, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I recently just stayed here 2 weeks ago for a tournament. I was in contact with Christina who was great to deal with. She helped me with planning our teams stay and provided me with everything I requested. We checked in really late almost midnight with 2 small children and the front desk couldn't have been nicer. The free continental breakfast was great. One day I was juggling both kids by myself and finding it difficult to hold the baby and pour a hot beverage. Christina noticed the struggle and immediately offered to help. The staff as a whole was excellent.
The rooms were clean. Yes, they could use some new wallpaper but nothing that would make me say don't stay here. The pillows were so comfortable and so were the mattresses. I did not make it out of bed one night because they were so comfortable even though I had plans.
The location was great as well. It was right off the highway, so not hard to find which is great if you've been driving a while. There is a Cracker Barrel next door which you can walk to if you like. If that's not your cup of tea there are malls and lots of places to eat within a few miles.

Room Tip: If you like to see your car from your room and face the front of the hotel room 210 was perfect.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for allowing us to host your team while visiting Rochester! I am sorry you missed your plans because your bed was too comfortable, but I am glad you were able to get some rest. We hope to see you again soon!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel was a welcome rest stop after a long day of driving. We were greeted with a very, very quiet hotel and mostly friendly service.

We arrived late and noticed the parking lot was oddly empty (not usually a good sign). Inside, the desk agent was polite, but not exactly friendly. I don't often stay at Comfort Suites, so I had a few questions about the layout and breakfast that he answered, but wasn't overly warm. I also noticed a slight smell of chlorine in the air from the pool.

After a few trips to the car we settled in for the night. There was plenty of space for our belongings to allow us to stretch out. The small couch was a nice touch, but was starting to get worn. I personally enjoy a bit more lighting than provided, but it was okay.

The beds were comfortable and we got a good night's sleep thanks to the blackout curtains that actually worked. The fridge and microwave were great touches.

In the morning the breakfast featured a few "hot" items that were greatly appreciated on top of the traditional continental fixings. There were only a few people in the eating area, but the cleaning staff worked to make sure it was well stocked and clean.

At check-out the desk agent was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for making us a rest stop during your long trip. Our spacious rooms make us a great place to spread out and relax after a long day in the car. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Utica, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The type of room you'd expect with this chain. Great value and a safe location. Typical breakfast buffet. It's free and the coffee is good. We arrived after midnight and had a room fast. You won't get room service here. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor Review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Plainfield, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This Comfort Inn was a nice surprise. The room was very nice (king bed) with microwave and refrigerator. The furnishings seemed to be new. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Liked: Window opened; blackout shades that closed all the way; pool; buffet (no Sunday brunch at the restaurant, but reasonable enough for a breakfast); pool; fridge and microwave.
For me the bed was too firm, but that is a matter of choice. Bed linens and pillows were good.
Well situated near the highway, but without the noise. Close to all kinds of shopping.
I went with a king bed suite. Sofabed and a table for 2 separated by a half wall from the bed area that also had a desk.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 queen beds are larger than rooms with a king.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerny007, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor Review. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

585-334-6620

Been to Comfort Suites Rochester? Share your experiences!