“There were only two lights in the room so it was pretty...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta to your Saves list
Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4853 West Henrietta Road, Route 15, Henrietta, NY 14467   |
Ranked #15 of 16 hotels in Henrietta

231 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Henrietta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I generally stay in budget hotels, so I am not expecting the Taj Mahal, but this was the worst hotel I have stayed in. The room was with one queen sized bed and was the size of a postage stamp.There was no tub, only a stand up shower, and it was so small that a full-sized woman or man would not have been able to enter it, let alone turn around. My daughter did not want to stand on the shower tile, so we placed a towel on the floor to avoid direct contact. The door to the bathroom got stuck every time you opened it and required tremendous force to open. The lining material on the curtains was disintegrating and had holes in it all along the bottom. There was a complementary breakfast in the morning, but it was pretty unappealing and tasteless. I am glad that I didn't pay any more for it than I did. We stayed 3 nights.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Newyork, Ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been to several inexpensive hotels. This stay, by far, was the least acceptable. After 3 months from booking, I finally arrived to check in. There were only 2 rooms left to choose and we were given the opportunity to check each one. One, the floor was still wet from cleaning and there were actually people (staff or firends of staff?) inside mingling and seated on the bed. The cleaning agent still emanates. The room was small approx 80 sq. feet with a full size bed. The bathroom has a shower, not a tub. The other choice was a smoking room, a little bigger (90-100 sq. feet), queen bed, and tub in bathroom. We were assured if the door was left opened for awhile the smoke smell will dissipate. We opted for the smoking room, left our front door opened for 2 hours, but the smell lingered. I bought an air freshener but stench lingered. It was graduation week and we were left w/ no other option... no available rooms from other nearby hotels. The rooms were very small by hotel standards. The bed was 5 feet from the door and the bathroom door approx 3 feet from the bed. The landscaping was dismal. Although the receptionist was polite, apologetic, and pleasant and the free breafast was desirable, this hotel is obvioulsy skimped on maintenance and seemingly staffed by relatives. Not to mention, while checking in, a client called for a vacancy and was quoted triple the price we paid ... for that very small room we opted out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Clinton, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here for two nights because we travelled to go to an RIT graduation. Hotels in the area were booked solid and the few rooms that were left in the area were extremely expensive. I read the reviews here and reluctantly booked the 2 nights because rooms were available at $125 + taxes a night vs. starting at over $225 + taxes per night for the few rooms that were left at hotels. We just couldn't afford spending $500 for 2 nights so we stayed here. I don't even know where to begin.....Pros: Very large room for 2 queen beds, sink outside and inside the bathroom, great hot water and pressure in the shower, more affordable than other hotels in the area, clean sheets, comfortable bed, very good location for our needs, could pull car right up to room and park which minimized walking for my senior parents. Cons: This is an old motel type of hotel with seperate buildings. It appears to have been built in the 50's? then refurbished in the 70's. Furniture didn't match, the carpet was dark, old and dirty. The bathroom had mildew on the walls above the tub, there was a light missing in the bathroom ceiling. A new curved shower curtain rod was installed and they left the holes in the walls from the original rod. Who does that? From what I could see, the room was basically clean except for the mold in the bathroom and the carpet. This is poor management, not the fault of the maids. There was an air conditioner in the wall but thank goodness, we didn't need to turn it on since the weather was mild. Lord knows what might have flown out of it. Another problem was that there is a restaurant/honky tonk bar named "Nashvilles" attached to the foyer where the front desk was located. This ar attracts a lot of locals. The music was blaring till 2am on Friday & Saturday night. Don't know if it goes that late during the week. In any case, our room was the furthest away from that building and I could still hear the music. Not good. This is also where breakfast is served. I only got coffee and oatmeal in a package because I thought if the management doesn't keep up with the rest of the property, then do I really want to eat anything here? The good thing about my stay here is that I won't be going back for any more graduations in this area and won't be in a position to have to pick a hotel room. A word for others attending future graduations: Find a hotel and book EARLY when prices are a bit more reasonable and don't stay here.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a refurbished room. If not, don't stay here.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta

Address: 4853 West Henrietta Road, Route 15, Henrietta, NY 14467
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Henrietta
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 16 hotels in Henrietta
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta Hotel Henrietta
Rochester Thruway Days Inn
Henrietta Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.