“We picked a good one” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Chicago, Illinois
“We picked a good one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Whats not to like. They had a nice outdoor pool, a small basketball court, spacious rooms, big lobby with a good free breakfast. The area is nice and there is a big grocery store and mall nearby. We only spent one night here but I would have no problem spending a few nights here if I was in the area for an extended period.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Teahan, we are glad that you enjoyed the hotel and were able to see some of our amenities. We also do provide to large grills where perhaps on your next stay you can have a cook out.

Hope to see you soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a pleasant surprise! We are local residents who were dealing with a remodeling job and brought our dogs for two nights. The staff could not have been more accommodating! The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Most importantly, the price was right! Its location in the middle of many Jefferson Road amenities made this an ideal location - Thank You!

Steve & Cathy Schockow
Rochester, NY

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I truly appreciate your comments and am very glad to see that the staff provided a great experience for you. I hope that the remodeling is all set and we hope to see you again.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed there for two nights with my family and friends recently. It's an excellent hotel: rooms are clean, comfy and well equipped; everything I requested is ready when we get there; very nice staff; convenient location; it also has a small outdoor pool and mini basketball court. Just a few small downsides: not enough parking space in front of the tower building; limited choices for breakfast; very small bottles for shampoo and conditioner, which makes it pretty difficult to use. Overall, it's an excellent place to stay for a family trip. We all enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Mike X:
Thank you for staying with us and please accept my sincere apologies for the parking at the property. We are currently looking at some different alternatives and hope to have this issue resolved very soon.
Moreover, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Again my deepest apologies and heartfelt thanks.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

It was first time I stayed in Residence Inn Marriott. When I booked the hotel online, I had only choice of one king size bed at that time. When I checked in, I requested 2 double beds, it is a must. The staff did some searching, and finally he said he had two king beds but on different floor, and I said that was even better. He showed me in one of 900 units. When I entered the room, it was actually a penthouse and I never been in one before. One king bed at lower level, the other one in penthouse. I would wish to stay longer extra day to enjoy the room, unfortunately I had to leave next day back to Canada. The property is well maintained inside/outside. The only minor complaint was wifi not very strong. I was only able to connect to my laptop, but not tablet and smartphone. The gym is little small, only few equipments, fortunately there was only one person using at that time, so it was ok for me. The breakfast was good.
Bottom line, if I visit Rochester again, for sure I will stay with Residence Inn again.
Thanks all staffs at Residence Inn , they made my vacation more enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your comments. I am glad that you were able to experience the penthouse room and enjoy the breakfast. Moreover, we are working on our Wi-fi connection and we hope that by the time you visit again this will be resolved.

Again thank you very much.
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stay here for the second time on business. The hotel is very nice, location is convenient, it offers a very nice complementary breakfast and dinner. However it is the wonderful staff I'd like to mention the most! Everyone, and especially Marsha were just great, so helpful and welcoming! Extremely well done! I will stay here every time I visit the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Anton thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that your stays with us have been so great. I agree that Marsha is such a delight and truly makes you feel at home. I do appreciate you staying with us and we will continue to provide the service and quality that you have become accustomed to.

Again my thanks.
Clinton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed here several times for business, they still have the pods as they call them. This time they put me in what they call the tower. It was very nice, I have yet to have a bad experience at a Residence Inn. I will say that the fire alarm went off about eleven at night, and working a twelve hour shift, this makes for a short night. It turned out that someone burnt popcorn.

Room Tip: They told us they were going to tear down four of the remaining pods to put up another tower. The co...
Green Features: Like many of the other hotels, if you do not wish your towels, and bed linen changed every day, you just leave a placard on your bed, and hang your towel up on a hook.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I do apologize for the alarm that went off late in the evening-I understand how this can be a huge inconvenience.

Moreover, I want to thank you for staying with us. We are aware that you have many choices but we are very greatful that you continue to stay at the Residence Inn.

Hope to see you soon.
Bozeman, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I arrived late one night in May 2014, after a series of flight delays, to the friendliest person I've encountered at a hotel check-in desk. She was "NY kind of friendly" ... if you've never been to NYC, you don't know what I mean, but if you have, you might. I was upgraded to a great room (too bad I was alone), and she told me they will soon be tearing things down and rebuilding. I'll stay here next time I'm in the Rochester area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We hope your travels will bring you to Rochester again.

Thank you for your comments.

Been to Residence Inn Rochester? Share your experiences!