“NY kind of friendly with updates in progress” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Bozeman, Montana
“NY kind of friendly with updates in progress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I arrived late one night in May 2014, after a series of flight delays, to the friendliest person I've encountered at a hotel check-in desk. She was "NY kind of friendly" ... if you've never been to NYC, you don't know what I mean, but if you have, you might. I was upgraded to a great room (too bad I was alone), and she told me they will soon be tearing things down and rebuilding. I'll stay here next time I'm in the Rochester area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We hope your travels will bring you to Rochester again.

Thank you for your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Delmar, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I travel to Rochester 3-4 times per year on business and always stay at the Residence Inn - Henrietta. My room has always been very clean and well maintained. There is a work-out room, pool and outdoor seating area. The Front Desk help is very friendly and professional.

I have already stayed 3-nights in April and again in May, and have another stay scheduled for June. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room in the tower as the floor plan is laid out better than in the 2 story units.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
It is always great to hear from our regular guests and even more so when they have enjoyed their stay. I know that we will continue to provide the best service possible and provide a quality product.

Thank you so much for staying with us.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed only 2 nights but I could not have asked for better service and quality. As another reviewer noted, Marsha at the front desk was fabulous - genuine, welcoming and most accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised to find that when I arrived there was fruit and hot beverages still available to guests in the lobby. After a long drive, I took advantage of this and the fruit was fresh. The room was clean, comfortable and had plenty of room. Breakfast was plentiful and far more than I expected for a buffet - a large variety including eggs, waffles, home fries, yogurt, cereal, etc. The dining room got quite crowded but the staff were most attentive to replenishing supplies and assisting guests. The set up of the grounds was also pleasant, quiet, and felt more like a small apartment complex. I saw some of the guests taking a morning stroll around the grounds. Could say so much more.....but I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone for families, singles, or couples - pleasure or business. So without reservation I will make more reservations at this Residence Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the kind words. Marsha is truly a great asset to the hotel and she is a great representative.

We hope to see you again.
Liberty, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This location is very easy off a main road. The property is nice; the room I stayed in was huge - 2 floors. I wish I had been staying for more than one night. The staff was very friendly and efficient; a couple of requests were dealt with immediately and pleasantly. Another nice feature of Residence Inns is that they offer the evening reception dinner and breakfast all included. I have stayed in several Residence Inns around the state, and I have to say that this was one of the nicest breakfasts spreads I've seen. Good internet, nice place, great staff. Recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us. I am glad that you had such a great stay with us.

We hope to see you in the near future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Marsha at the front desk is refreshingly cheerful and guest-centered. I listened to her as she spoke to several people and consistently provided good customer service. The facilities are getting a bit worn and our room did not get maid service during our two night stay (don't know if it's standard because we usually only stay here one night at a time). However Marsha was happy to provide fresh towels and anything else we needed.

• Stayed May 2014
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear cpnytravel, it is great to hear your comments concerning Marsha and her service. She is a great asset to the property and truly is a key member fo the staff.

I am sorry to hear about the condition of the room. I would look forward to speaking to you further on this topic. Please feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Again my thanks.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Being a Platinum Elite Member of Marriott's Rewards Program, I have come to expect nice hotels when I stay in their properties. That withstanding, this Residence Inn exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it easily to anyone coming to this area.

Due to my status, I was upgraded to the "tower" and the size of my room would have made apartment dwellers in NYC jealous...seemed a shame to have a room that big for just me! Evening social food was good, breakfast excellent, and both had plenty of choices.

Best of all? Brand-new Dunkin' Donuts literally in the parking lot...best coffee around!

Room Tip: If you can get upgraded to the tower, you'll be happy!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and we truly appreciate your kind words. I hope that your next stay will be just as great as this past one.

Again my deepest thanks.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Checked in around midnight during my stay and was greeted with big smile, warm welcome by Tonya, the front desk staff member. She was most accommodating and provided good info about surrounding area. The 2 bedroom suite was well appointed and housekeeping staff were great. All in all, a wonderful experience made possible by the initial welcome by Tonya, which made my stay and that of my family, extremely pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Tony I can not thank you enough for your kind-warm words and I am glad that you had such a positive experience with Tonya.

Again my deepest thanks.

Been to Residence Inn Rochester? Share your experiences!