“Lovely hotel with great amenities and fabulous customer service” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Jefferson Road, Henrietta, NY 14623   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Aberdeen, New Jersey
“Lovely hotel with great amenities and fabulous customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

Stayed here one night for a business trip. The hotel is gorgeous, with the signature trees inside the huge atrium-style building. The indoor pool makes you feel as if you were in the tropics and the public areas are very well appointed.

The hotel rooms are very large, with a fabulous "indoor balcony" where you walk out and look down upon the beautiful lobby, bar, pool, and other areas. There was a large work desk, sofa, and sofa table. The bathroom is large and everything was clean.

Their customer service is outstanding, with everyone extremely friendly and accommodating. The warm chocolate cookie you receive upon check in is a plus too!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

My second stay in this hotel and it was great! A bit pricey but the rooms are fantastic and very clean. Front desk checked me in in record time. Housekeeping just needs to learn to not slam doors. Some guests do like to sleep in on weekends.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

I did not actually stay overnight, but attended a morning business conference (comfortable venue, great food, good acoustics). When I returned to my office, I realized that I had lost an earring, special only to me since it had been my Mom's. I decided to call anyway just in case, and Allison at the front desk was very understanding and put me through to Sharon who with her staff spent time and energy searching for it. About 30 minutes later, I got the call that they had found it!! THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Upstate NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

I travelled extensively throughout NYS for work for over 20 years, staying in many different hotels at all levels. This is one of my favorite hotels, for work or leisure. The location is central to everything (major highways, shopping, dining, movies, etc.), and it's easy to find. The lobby opens into a massive, six-story, glass atrium, scaled by glass elevators. The floor of the atrium contains a restaurant, attractive open lounge, pool and hot tub area, and workout room - a gorgeous and functional architechtural layout. The rooms are upscale, spacious, and quiet, with very comfortable beds. There is excellent lighting, and a very nice work area. The baths are light and elegant. The whole property is spotless and tidy.

For breakfast, there's a full, high-quality buffet, or guests may order from the menu. Lunch, dinner, and room service are available. For meetings, there are attractive conference and break-out rooms. The outside area is very well-lit and safe.

What sets this hotel apart from others is the hospitality of the staff, and I mean everyone at all levels. They aim to please; just ask. I can't think of a friendlier hotel. We've enjoyed every stay at the Doubletree.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

The Hotel was almost totally empty (2 cars in parking lot). We asked for a room, gave our reward number and was told "sign here", that's when I saw what the price was. I confirmed with the night manager, he said yes. I said every hotel in town is almost empty, I'll go elsewhere. He asked what's my budget? I said "how about $99" he said no. I said we'll go elsewhere. We went down the street and saved $150 for 1 night. The night manager wanted me not to notice the price.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

Stayed at the hotel the week of December 19th. I had trouble with my heat (it was blowing cold air rather than warm). I called the CARE line and spoke with Alley. Alley set up the engineer who made a few adjustments and the system begin to blow heat. This only lasted for about 15 minutes and it stopped working again. I called the CARE line again and once again the engineer was sent up and the system was finally fixed. Both Alley (The CARE line representative) and the engineer apologized for the inconvience. In addition Alley sent up a nice tea service with warm cookies (delivered by Dave from room service). I felt that was a very thoughtful gesture. Both Alley and Dave was very friendly and I give KUDOS to both for their great customer service.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

We were traveling to Rochester for a youth hockey tourmanet and the Doubletree was one of the tournament hotels. A bit pricier than most, it didnt offer free breakfast and had double (not queen) beds, so I was skeptical at first, but the quality of the rooms and service put an end to that. We arrived at 11:30 and unlike an experience weeks earlier when we arrived 2 hours AFTER check-in and were told no rooms were ready, the Doubltreee staff was more than accomodating and checked us in immediately. We were very fortunate to be away from a floor on which many team families were staying and most importantly, to have a room that overlooked the atrium area. The street side room occupants were subject to jackhammering all night because of road consruction.
were subject to jackhammering all night due to construction on the adjacent road.
The players had a late game and we ordered pizza for dinner, which they allowed them to eat at large tables in the lobby and even provided plates, water, and cups. One VERY kind staff member actually brought me a sandwich after the kitchen had closed
Overall, the beds are quite comfortable, the rooms are clean, the pool/bar area are very nice, and the majority of the staff are even nicer, but definitely request an interior room for the best experience!

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Rochester? Share your experiences!