“Love the extras!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Fairborn, United States
“Love the extras!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The staff, especially morning crew, were very helpful and attentive! I LOVED being able to recycle during my stay! It was a HUGE plus! I would have liked a recycle bin in the room, but I was okay with bringing my recyclables down the hall. The room design was great, LOTS of storage, loved the movable tables, and having extra kitchen amenities. Only downside, which is minimal, was not having access to Netflix with wifi on bluray player. LOVED the bluray player, though!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, NY, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Michael B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I'm very pleased you enjoyed our green initiatives and your overall experience! We look forward to serving you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lexington, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Brand new hotel. Only 5 months old. American travels might describe their experience as "unique" or "different" because of the European influence. Everything from decor to Euro style fixtures (shower, toilets, etc.) and cleaning schedule are designed to be Eco-friendly. Overall a good experience at an affordable price.

• Stayed June 2014
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, NY, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear jrrisk,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our overall layout and design of the property! We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in town! Thank you and have a good day!

Glen Ridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

If I could take these sheets home I would. Think of your favorite tshirt and put it on a king size bed, it was heaven. It was very reasonably priced and clean. The hotel itself if pretty new and has the concept to be hip and green. All the staff was very friendly except for the manager who was a little condescending to me (like I don't know how to work a waffle iron stupid). So lots of bright colors, green practices and a "healthy" breakfast.

About this breakfast think Hampton Inn but with OVERLY healthy items. The whole wheat and buckwheat pancakes were probably the most disgusting thing I every put in my mouth. The premade sandwiches that you can microwave were really not much better. So alas I settled for the most unhealthy thing they had a bagel. It was fine.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear ahbaggins,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We really appreciate your feedback and are very happy you enjoyed your stay! We actually have our brand of sheets available for our guests to buy! The website where you can find this information is shophome2.com or by calling 855-466-3939. I'm sorry you did not enjoy our breakfast selections and we will use this feedback to provide our guests with more appealing options. As for the manager being a little condescending I greatly apologize. I am the person you mentioned in your review and I apologize if I came off that way. In no way did I mean to come off as so, and just want every guest to enjoy their stay as much as possible! I hope you choose us in your future travels. Have a great day!

Gilbertsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is one of the newer hotels in the area, best price for services and free wifi and breakfast in area, customer friendly, Not much else to say but aI need 200 characters ao I'll keep typing till I get to 200

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear b1xga8d,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I do apologize regarding the amount of characters it requires to write a review. We are extremely pleased you think we are the best hotel in the area! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in town! Thank you and have a good day!

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were looking for a place to stay overnight between New York and Toronto that was conveniently located and chose this Home2Suites, which, we learned, is a new kind of hotel for Hilton. It seems to be a "no-frills" version of a suite hoteI - starkly furnished rooms with a highly efficient use of space. I would say they have some improvements to make, particularly in their service, which is also "no-frills" ,at best. When we arrived there was no one at the registration desk; a sign said to dial a certain number to alert the staff - that number led to a recording and nothing more.
When I finally checked in, I was charged significantly more than my confirmed rate; I was told this was standard in case I purchased "incidentals" but no one could explain how they determined how much to charge. In fairness, I will say that after some discussion the following morning my confirmed rate was agreed to.
The hotel is new and clean, and well-located near the NY S Thruway, but I do not think I will choose it next time I travel this route.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, NY, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Grandma1601,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and I'm sorry we fell short of your expectations. If you travel to Rochester in the future I would like to set up your accommodations personally. I can be reached at the hotel directly by one of the methods below. Thank you and have a great day!

Ph-585-272-0090
Email- mitch.demeyer@hilton.com
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My wife and I were in Rochester to celebrate two birthdays, hers & a granddaughter. We thought we'd try the Home2 for the first time. Once there we discovered there was a patio with grills that could be used so we had our daughter and family over for a steak barbecue & birthday cake there. The kids swam in the pool. We didn't use the exercise room but it looked very clean with the normal equipment. There was also another outdoor area with couches & chairs around a gas fire pit. The room was great with king bed, standard bath (no tub but we like showers anyway). This is a long term type of hotel with a 3/4 refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, full size microwave. The kitchen was stocked with plates, cookware, silverware, etc, although we didn't really use it. Front desk staff and all other employees were very friendly and helpful. There are many restaurants and stores within walking distance. Great place to stay for a weekend or longer term.

Dear rebeat0914,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We are extremely pleased to learn you enjoyed our outside BBQ for your family event. I'm also glad to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating! I hope you choose to stay with us in the future. Have a wonderful day.

syracuse, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

At the time of check in, I ask the desk clerk for a map of the area and/or attractions. He informed me that maps were not available however he would print me out one from google map. He never did. In the suite, the sink had a slow drain creating an issue of a “ring”. While exercising I became thirsty, there was no water in the dispenser. I notified the desk clerk who then told me someone would change it. No one ever came. I then purchased a $3.00 drink from the front counter only to witness the desk clerk giving arriving guest free bottled water for their room. I was not offered water at check in and had to pay for a drink due to the cycle center being out. At check out, not knowing if it were sarcasm, the desk clerk asked if I would like a water.

Dear Gregory A,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! It is to my understanding that the General Manager has spoken to about your concerns. We hope this one incident does not deter you from staying with us again. Thank you and have a good day.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, NY? Share your experiences!