“I actually hate going here” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Webster, New York
“I actually hate going here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place is usually packed with people which amazes me because the food is so overpriced. My wife likes this one because she's never been the others and doesn't realize how much better it could be. The Distillery on Winton Rd is the worst of the Distilleries. The service always bad, not a poor, but bad. The beer selection here is about the only thing I like about the place. The food is overpriced as well. The outdoor seating (which I've used once) is not too good either, it's the black metal chairs and tables that wobble because they aren't even.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, NY
“Sports, Good Food, & Great Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I might be overselling this place but I really enjoy it. This is one of my guilty pleasures when I need to get away and watch the game with my buddies or even solo. They have a good selection of screens to watch throughout the restaurant, it's especially great to catch an SU basketball game. The food is really good as well, they serve the typical bar food and everybody seems to really enjoy it. I actually look for healthier choices to eat, even at a sports bar, and was pleasantly surprised to see a really good selection here. My recommendation are the personal pizzas, surprisingly good crust and delicious combinations. I also had the turkey avocado flat bread and the salads, both are very well done. Now to the beers, I like my beer and they have great selection on tap, whatever your style, they have something for you. Be careful with the Dogfish and Hop-devil, since they pack a serious punch. For what this casual place is, you can't go wrong, it fires on all cylinders consistently. I should also say that this rating is for the Brighton/ Henrietta location, it's much better and larger than the Mt. Hope location and I haven't been to the other locations yet. Take a look for yourself, sit back, relax, take in a game and have a great time with some good friends & family.

• Visited April 2013