“Get Your BBQ Fix in Henrietta” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Get Your BBQ Fix in Henrietta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

If your at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) or cruising along Jefferson rd. in Henrietta and have a craving for some quality BBQ, then this is the place for you. If you are not sure what to get I recommend either their ribs, pulled pork, and brisket. You also get to pick two sides with your main course so I promise you will not leave this place hungry.
They also have a large beer selection and their sweet tea is delicious.
Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
1,514 reviews 1,514 reviews
“Wow...what a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've eaten in the Sticky Lips in downtown Rochester, NY, but this was the first time I've tried the new location in Henrietta. I'm glad I did, because this place is WONDERFUL!

First of all, the entire new restaurant is really incredible. They have built a bunch of different level lofts inside, which gives the whole restaurant a very nice appearance from all sides. They have HUGE crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, and all kinds of neat decorations on all the walls. It lends a beautiful decor to the wonderful place; I can't imagine it looking any nicer. The only down point about this is that if you really hate stairs, you will not care for some of the ups and downs. But I imagine that anyone with physical disabilities would be seated in the main (ground floor) room.

Our waitress was really friendly, and our food came out very quickly. It was AMAZING! I ordered a dinner called the P-38 Bomber, and it overwhelmed me. HUGE portions of ribs, chicken, side dishes that were amazing, and a square of really good cornbread. Yummy! I can't remember the last time (if ever) when I couldn't even finish half of a meal, but this was such an occasion. It was HUGE! (And great tasting.)

I can't help but sayig that I LOVED this place. I compare any BBQ in this area to the Dinosaur BBQ, and I think that place is at least as good. (There was only one dish the Dinosaur has that this place doesn't...their "Bronzed Catfish." But no matter...it was wonderful.)

You hav to try this place, and this location. I LOVED it, and I will be back SOON!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great for Vegetarians!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and daughter are vegetarians and I am a meat eater. They really enjoyed that a BBQ restaurant had a good selection of vegetarian choices. They loved the BBQ tofu steak and the New Orleans style tofu. I enjoyed the sampler of ribs, and the pulled pork and found the brisket was a little dry. Our waitress was very helpful and attentive. We plan on returning again when we are next in Rochester.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not appealing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were out for date night. We didn't want anything fancy, but wanted something that want gross. They say is at floor level, right next to people's feet on the level above us. They has plastic picnic table cloths that were so sticky and gross. My husband opened the menu and there was food stuck inside. We walked in with no wait and were seated right away but when we asked to switch tables they said no and that there was a wait! We left without eating!!

“Delicious Ribs & BBQ Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

For a casual night on the town. Try Sticky Lips. The food is excellent. The best ribs in town. The BBQ chicken is the best you will ever have. Great food and nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012