“Clean, quiet and confortable.” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4820 West Henrietta Road, Henrietta, NY 14467   |
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Mirabel, Qc
“Clean, quiet and confortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We like to stay at Red Roof because of their pet friendly policy... but we also stay at this chain for there consistency in the quality of affordable lodging they provide (much better than Motel 6 for similar prices).
We stayed at many Red Roof across NY-New England and were always satisfied.
The Red Roof Rochester has a great location, between Buffalo and Syracuse, just off the NY Thruway for an easy access (but just far enough not to have the noise).
This motel is very clean, quiet and welcoming.
Rooms are nice and comfy.
Staff is very nice and helpful. Especially the lady that checked me in when I arrived late at night.
Price is good.
The area is full of stores, mall, restaurants, etc...
About 7 miles to Frontier Field and downtown Rochester.
We'll be back : )

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Well, I had read some reviews and was definitely a little nervous, however, as soon as we checked in I knew it was going to be a nice stay. The gentleman that checked us in was beyond accommodating. He had me laughing so hard and was really helpful! Then, when I got into the room I was shocked, what a beautiful room! I've traveled all over the world and seen some pretty beautiful places, but also have seen some pretty seedy places. The floors were nice and clean the beds/linens were very comfortable. I think you get way more than you pay for! My family lives in the area and I will be staying there anytime I head out to there!

Room Tip: I would stay on the 2nd floor, but that's just advice for staying in any motel/hotel. Try to sta...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Farmington Hills, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was a nice, quiet area and the room was very clean. Rooms were quiet too; no noise from other rooms. While there are no hairdryers, this is no big deal. Best part is it happens to be next to a Tim Hortons!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I found the staff at this hotel to be extremely rude and non accommdating on many levels. My experience from check in to check out with the staff was no doubt the worse treatment I've ever had in a hotel and I am in the travel industry. The comment was made by Peter at the front desk, "this is what happens when you use a service not the hotel direct." Because I used hotels.com to book the room it was almost like I was a second class citizen. We moved to the Marriott instead of staying there the next few days. So it wasn't about price, but location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Crossville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife & I stayed here during the July 4th weekend. Checked in late at night , Which was very quick & simple (we had reservations waiting) . The young man working the counter was very pleasant to deal with after a long trip ride.We had a king bed room, the bed was comfortable , the room very clean, parking in front of our door made , unloading of luggage a breeze. Wished there was just a coffee pot & hair dryer in room as we forgot ours at home. But over all was very happy with room and service....But next time will do the up grade to a King Super as my wife is handicapped & regular king room was a bit small ! But will be back again for another stay there, and next time will check out Nashville's for music and dinner as clerk recommended !

Room Tip: If you have special need's call ahead, they will help you right out , But call early like we did...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
PamPeri, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for staying with us on the July 4th weekend. We are pleased to hear you were happy with your check in and your room. Since you stated the next time you stay with us you plan on booking our Superior King, you will be happy to know that those rooms have coffee pots, hair dryers and irons with ironing boards. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

First of all, any hotel were they have wood flooring instead of carpet, big thumbs up!!!
We stayed here overnight on our trip to the Falls. Only paid 60 dollar, wasn't expecting nothing too fancy.
Did we get a surprise! What a large, open room. Nice colors and atmosphere. The bed was amazing!

Definitely great to stay, friendly reception too! Two thumbs up!!!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your "two thumbs up" review. We have had many positive comments on our beds. Many people state they had the best nights sleep in a long time. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Niagara Falls Ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I like to shop at five below. The malls in Rochester are great. I stay at red roof because its the best hotel to stay at for a great experience at a low price.B right rooms and always a place to park.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. The staff will be pleased to hear that you think our Red Roof Inn is the best hotel to stay in. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta
#10 of 16 in Henrietta
4.0 of 5 stars 117 reviews
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Fairfield Inn Rochester South

Been to Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta? Share your experiences!