“Better than most!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester

You added Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester to your Saves list
Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1000 Lehigh Station Rd, I90 NYS Thruway at I390, Henrietta, NY 14467-9311   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oswego, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Because of late booking,I had to stay further away from DarienLake than I wanted. After arriving at super8 at 1:30a.m I was instantly glad that this was the choice I had made. It was very reasonable,very up-to-date,clean and had all amenities in room (refridge/micro)The bed (king)was super comfy and pillows very much like home. The staff, from the time I booked directly w/them to check-in&out were excellent.Very friendly,professional&efficient.The breakfast offered a nice variety for those traveling and esp the "make your own waffles"-that is worth the stay alone.I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone needing a place in that area.Also there was abundant parking very well located around the hotel and each side or back entrance was clearly marked with huge letters to you could find the correct door. I was totally satisfied

Room Tip: I was on the second floor only to make sure no one was above me-
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Hudson, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

A very ordinary hotel over all. Good price.

The room was decently clean, there was a used wash cloth hanging in the bathroom on the shower curtain beam, it was at a hard to see spot until you close the curtains so I understand why the cleaning staff may have missed it. Bed and pillows were comfortable, decent TV selection. I could never connect to the internet for more than maybe 2 minutes at a time (big disadvantage to me), did not bother the front desk about this issue as I decided to watch a little TV and get to sleep early. I would consider staying again, but would check out other options in the area as well.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have never stayed at a Super 8 before given that it has a reputation for being low end/economy.I was pleasantly surprised. The price was great. The location was convenient and parking was ample. The room was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The staff was professional. Interior corridors that were quiet. All in all I would highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
JasonSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Allan2:

We are thrilled to hear the the kind feedback you have provided. We make excellent service our top priority, and our staff will be excited to hear about the positive experience you had with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jason Maloney
Northampton, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I'm sorry to say but when I see big box tv's I know that this hotel has not been updated in years!
That's right I stayed here about 10 plus years ago and it is still the same! The carpets, furnishings, bathrooms, look like the 1970's. Yeah the price was low but so are the standards.

• Stayed July 2014
JasonSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Stuart L:

It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction for of every guest that walks through our doors, it seems we did not provide that for you and I am very sorry. I'd like to thank you for the valuable feedback you provided. We have recently installed brand new carpet in our hallways and lobby, and many of our rooms have flat screen TV's. We are always making improvements, please call us directly and we can reserve a room that meets all of your needs. Feel free to contact me directly with any further questions or concerns.

Jason Maloney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family stayed here for two nights and found the facilities clean and sufficient. The bathroom was clean and I we enjoyed being on the end of the second floor. (Which can be good for us, traveling with children.... fewer neighbors to annoy.) The room seemed newer.

Breakfast was standard waffles and cereal, but my boys love the waffles. The breakfast help was friendly and refilled the milk to make sure it was cold while we were there. (Warm milk is gross.) There were some stains on the carpet upstairs, but the downstairs carpet seemed in newer condition. There was one set of pillows on each bed. (IT would have been nice to have a sheet on top of the blanket (not coverlet)... as well as underneath it, but we survived.) The location is right off the Thruway (i-90)... and there seemed to be plenty of options around. The location and price were great. I would recommend a stay there.

I didn't seem to notice a lot of exterior noise,... but usually we're the ones making it,... so I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway.

The day front desk staff was great. When we checked out we realized we needed a fax sent, and Lacy was friendly and very courteous in making sure we received it.

Room Tip: I never saw an elevator... though it probably exists... If mobility is an issue, request a bottom fl...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#10 of 16 in Henrietta
4.0 of 5 stars 120 reviews

Been to Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester? Share your experiences!