“Average Place” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester

You added Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester to your Saves list
Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1000 Lehigh Station Rd, I90 NYS Thruway at I390, Henrietta, NY 14467-9311   |
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Hudson, NC
“Average Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

A very ordinary hotel over all. Good price.

The room was decently clean, there was a used wash cloth hanging in the bathroom on the shower curtain beam, it was at a hard to see spot until you close the curtains so I understand why the cleaning staff may have missed it. Bed and pillows were comfortable, decent TV selection. I could never connect to the internet for more than maybe 2 minutes at a time (big disadvantage to me), did not bother the front desk about this issue as I decided to watch a little TV and get to sleep early. I would consider staying again, but would check out other options in the area as well.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have never stayed at a Super 8 before given that it has a reputation for being low end/economy.I was pleasantly surprised. The price was great. The location was convenient and parking was ample. The room was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The staff was professional. Interior corridors that were quiet. All in all I would highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
JasonSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Allan2:

We are thrilled to hear the the kind feedback you have provided. We make excellent service our top priority, and our staff will be excited to hear about the positive experience you had with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jason Maloney
Northampton, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I'm sorry to say but when I see big box tv's I know that this hotel has not been updated in years!
That's right I stayed here about 10 plus years ago and it is still the same! The carpets, furnishings, bathrooms, look like the 1970's. Yeah the price was low but so are the standards.

• Stayed July 2014
JasonSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Stuart L:

It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction for of every guest that walks through our doors, it seems we did not provide that for you and I am very sorry. I'd like to thank you for the valuable feedback you provided. We have recently installed brand new carpet in our hallways and lobby, and many of our rooms have flat screen TV's. We are always making improvements, please call us directly and we can reserve a room that meets all of your needs. Feel free to contact me directly with any further questions or concerns.

Jason Maloney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family stayed here for two nights and found the facilities clean and sufficient. The bathroom was clean and I we enjoyed being on the end of the second floor. (Which can be good for us, traveling with children.... fewer neighbors to annoy.) The room seemed newer.

Breakfast was standard waffles and cereal, but my boys love the waffles. The breakfast help was friendly and refilled the milk to make sure it was cold while we were there. (Warm milk is gross.) There were some stains on the carpet upstairs, but the downstairs carpet seemed in newer condition. There was one set of pillows on each bed. (IT would have been nice to have a sheet on top of the blanket (not coverlet)... as well as underneath it, but we survived.) The location is right off the Thruway (i-90)... and there seemed to be plenty of options around. The location and price were great. I would recommend a stay there.

I didn't seem to notice a lot of exterior noise,... but usually we're the ones making it,... so I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway.

The day front desk staff was great. When we checked out we realized we needed a fax sent, and Lacy was friendly and very courteous in making sure we received it.

Room Tip: I never saw an elevator... though it probably exists... If mobility is an issue, request a bottom fl...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Minutes off the NYS Thruway and to shopping and restaurants. The place could use an update to bring it into this or for that matter last decade; however, the rooms were clean and the beds (twin queens) comfortable. Room air conditioner worked excellent. Quiet location. Free wifi. Cable TV with 60 channels to chose from though my room had an old cathode ray television. Two floors with no elevator. Corridor style so you may have to haul your luggage some distance. The continental breakfast was limited compared to most. Taking everything into consideration (items mentioned and price) not a bad deal. Could do worse.

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I needed a cheap hotel where I didn't need to worry about contracting any diseases. This place was awesome for that. They also offer a military discount. It is within walking distance of a few convenience stores and fast food joints, perfect place to stop when in transit.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester? Share your experiences!