“Best winery around” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Attractions in Hector
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Bagley's is a small family owned vineyard that has been operated for over 30 years. We take pride in our laid back atmosphere and our fun unpretentious attitude towards wine. We want customers to feel welcome when they walk through our doors.
“Best winery around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Bagleys overall is the best winery to go to I recommend it to anybody all the wines are great and they have a fantastic bubbly very friendly and knowledgeable staff awesome music and very comfortable environment I will always go back to bagleys every chance I get

Visited September 2013
bagleysprv, Owner at Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our winery and the Bubbly! We appreciate your kind review. Hope to see you on your next visit.
Thank You!

jacobsmom2008
“Bagley's... good times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I were here last year. It was not our first trip to the Finger Lakes, but it was the first time we visited Bagley's. Awesome winery, knowledgeable, friendly staff. Just an overall great place!!

Visited July 2012
Syracuse, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have frequented the FL wine trails for quite some time now and Bagley's is by far one of our favorites. We always have a good time here. On a nice day you can sit out on the back deck that overlooks the lake. Great servers, friendly atmosphere and definitely a must every time we do this particular trail. Cannot wait for our visit this summer.

Visited September 2012
denver
4 attraction reviews
“Not impressive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stopped here on a wine tour and was less than impressed. The staff were not as friendly or helpful as other wineries, and the wine itself was not nearly as good as the other wineries we stopped at. The view from the sitting area outside was lackluster. The inside of the building was quaint and nice. It wasn't a horrible winery, but was definitely the worst one we stopped at on the tour and I would definitely skip it next time.

Visited May 2013
Easton
17 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stopped in on a Friday, tasting room was pretty busy, but the servers had some down time. I tried to catch their attention to do a tasting but no one acknowledged me which was disappointing. Walked out 15min later without being recognized. Maybe next time

Visited May 2013