“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Holbrook, New York
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat there every Christmas Eve and every special occasion. The rigatoni alla vodka is my favorite food there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Would not return...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

After reading their Zagat review, we went for dinner at San Marco. For the price, everything was underwhelming. The decor was dated and the lighting was very bright. It is not the place for a romantic meal. The "appetizer and dessert carts" we're extremely unappetizing. The food on the carts look dry and uninspired. The waitstaff was attentive but not friendly. Overall, there was nothing impressive about this restaurant and we would not return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Selden, New York
“Over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I found this restaurant to be way overpriced. We went for the prefixed meal at $25 pp because the main menu was way over priced. The decor was nice but not so over the top as I expected. The food was good and finished everything but found it as a bit salty and I love salt. The person that greeted us ended up to be the owner and I found him not friendly at all, not even a smile. Took our coats and showed us to our table. No other communication. Just rude for an owner. The waiters were friendlier then him. We were the 2nd clients there so the place was pretty empty. Expected more.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington, New York
“Old world charm with consistently good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great food combined with good service in an old world atmosphere.... The owner here, Orlando, is always on hand to make sure that your dining experience is worth the trip. Their price fixe menu is well worth the $24. I prefer to order from the regular menu with the unique antipasto cake as my appetizer of choice. The cold stuffed mussels are another great choice. All the seafood here is prepared with great care, my favorite is stripped bass always fresh and made any style you want. You won't be disappointed with whatever you choose.

• Visited November 2012
Seattle
“I loved this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I ate at this restaurant a month ago and I am still raving about it. 3 course price fixe menu. I had baked clams, veal with apples and cheesecake - it was delicious from start to finish. Excellent attentive service. And all at a great price. My meal was $24.

• Visited October 2012