Comfortable hotel for a week's business meeting. Free airport shuttle, but make sure to reserve way in advance. You will need a car to go anywhere. Popular hotel for weddings, and screaming guests running down the hallways at 4 a.m. not something management can control, but happened both weekends I was there. Only down side was obnoxious waiter in lobby restaurant who addresses women with grey hair as "girls" and when informed it is inappropriate as he would never say boys to men with gray hair, cops an attitude and disappears. Maybe it is NY thing? Instant hot water in the bathrooms and great shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hyatt Windwatch