In Long Island for business and had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for a couple nights. It's an older property compared to other Hyatt's I have stayed at. The staff was friendly and helpful. To me the rooms were a bit cramped as was the bathroom. The work desk is not really setup for your typical business traveler that needs room to work. From what I could tell, the location is not really close to much, suggest you have a car available if you want to explore. I will look for other options on my next trip to LI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hyatt Windwatch