My partner and I spent the 4th of July at the Hyatt. We checked in early and although weather wasn't great we went to the gym, bar etc,, staff was friendly and really took good care of us. The next day was beautiful and we spent it at the outdoor pool. Surprisingly busy but fun for sure. It was a great day and a nice little getwaway. For the holiday weekend the rates weren't that bad either I think we paid about 289,, pretty good considering chezzy motels in Montauk were $499 !!
I liked the Hyatt and we may return for a winter break in 2015 ! Enjoy .. PS- Great golf but we didn't use the course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hyatt Windwatch