Visited the Hyatt on business. My corporate travel department booked it for me. I reserved a king but due to occupancy they could only provide a room with two doubles. The room is rather small with just enough space to move around the beds. The TV is rather small as well (maybe 37").
The breakfast buffet is pretty good and reasonably priced @ ~$20. Room service was good as well though less reasonably priced.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hauppauge Hyatt
- Hyatt Windwatch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.