My first night here, I was ready to give this place a stellar rating but boy did they go downhill. My first night: room was very clean, hospitable at check-in, and the food and drinks were perfect. I told my friends I had the best flatbread pizza that I have ever had!
Day 2: the room service literally just made the bed and supplied a new bath mat. The dirty glasses were left where they were and the wrapper that was not mine for whatever it was, was left on the table. The toilet paper roll almost empty was not replaced and they did not leave a spare. Yes - I did run out and thankfully there were Kleenex left! They threw the pillows on the bed not taking care in remaking the bed. My wine glass from the evening before remained unwashed, and not removed from the nightstand. I ordered a grilled chicken house salad for dinner. The salad part was delicious. The chicken was microwaved, dry, and had the texture of rubber. They took the meal off my bill.
Day three: the same dirty glasses remained. I went to the bar again to order that amazing flatbread I had the first day only to receive a torched black over-cooked pizza. When I returned it, they made a "new one" but when the new one came, it was Luke warm - obviously reheated from leftovers the day before. It was no way fresh like the one I had day 1. I got a glass of wine for free for that screw up. Really - you cannot serve leftovers as fresh - It is way too obvious! I am here for work but will not return - there are better places for a much better value.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hauppauge
- Hyatt Long Island
- Hauppauge Hyatt
- Hyatt Windwatch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the secret to blending relaxation with endless attractions – discover Hyatt Regency Long Island. Stylishly casual, elegantly inviting, this Long Island New York hotel is a resort-like retreat in the heart of the action. No other Long Island hotel offers so much in such a convenient spot. From our secluded setting just off the LIE, you can tour area wineries, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, gaze at incredible homes in the Hamptons or spend the day in NYC. Within our grounds, you'll find 160 acres filled with championship golf, pools, gorgeous views, irresistible dining, extensive event venues, and luxurious guestrooms with pampering amenities. Uncover this hidden escape at the most unique of hotels in Long Island, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.