“Feel like you are at home when you are away!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Becky's Bed & Breakfast

Becky's Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hancock
Becky's Bed & Breakfast
You added Becky's Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
2406 State Highway 268, Hancock, NY 13783   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hancock B&B and Inns
Rocky Point, New York
“Feel like you are at home when you are away!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Becky is the most amazing hostess and her bed and breakfast is more than one can imagine. I was traveling with my older family members and wanted the trip to be special and comfortable for them. Becky had a fire already going and greeted us with tea and fresh made ginger snap cookies. I felt like I was in a movie. She really went out of her way to make my mother and aunts feel at home. Her breakfast is right out of a 5 star restaurant. I am still dreaming of her fresh apple pancake. Did I mention her raspberry almond coffee cake? Her rooms are decorated elegantly and she lives in a dream scape with horses lazily wondering the fields that surround her house. There are many things to do and see around Hancock such as: fishing, biking, hiking, museums, covered bridges, Smoke house (get the salmon!!!!), and many other activities. I can not thank Becky enough for the wonderful stay!!! This is a must stay location.

Room Tip: The suite downstairs has a nice size living room with a big screen tv and fireplace. Super cozy and...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed at Becky's B&B this past weekend for one night. We were visiting our eldest son at his boarding school. We checked our luggage at Becky's a little earlier than was expected, but she was willing to take our luggage and show us around her B&B. When we came back from visiting our son, we relaxed in her spacious suite which consisted of a beautiful living room and 2 bedrooms.One with a double bed, the other a twin.. There was a large flat screen TV and working fireplace in the living room. All 3 of us, my youngest son, my husband and I sat together watching a movie with an afghan covering us. She also had DVD's for us to choose from, but we decided to watch a TV movie instead. We had our own bathroom with your own private entrance. In the morning Becky made pumpkin/cream cheese muffins for breakfast (which she also gave to us to take on the road). They were delicious. She also made us french toast out of Italian bread. The best french toast I ever had!! Of course, she asked us the night before what we wanted for breakfast. Her dog Milo was very friendly and my son took to him immediately. He was delighted to play with Milo early in the morning outside in the rear of her property. She also has horses which my son and husband visited.

Becky also has 3 more rooms on the upper level of the B&B where there is a carpeted living room comfortable sofa and TV. The kitchen and the other 3 bedrooms are on the same upper level. I think the bathroom is shared on this floor, though.

The nice part of the stay was when we came back to Becky's after delivering our eldest to his school. I was able to go to the kitchen (which was a short stair case to the upper level) and make a cup of tea if I wanted or eat grapes that she had on the counter for us. When she saw me in the kitchen she asked if I wanted tea and promptly took the grapes from the counter and put them in a lovely bowl for me to take down to our suite. It truly is a home away from home! The rate is of good value considering that it comes with your choice of breakfast and snacks and you have a living area and kitchen area besides bedrooms.

I highly recommend Becky's B&B. I forgot to add that the entire B&B suite had very comfortable beds with beautiful bed spread and comfy comforters and a large luxurious sectional sofa in the living room. The entire B&B was emaculate!!!!.

It was truly a plac

Room Tip: The suite has 2 bedrooms. One queen size bed in one room. In the other a twin for an adult or child...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Westchester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

We have been staying at Becky's for 6 years. She has a variety of rooms and always makes us a great breakfast. 10 times more accommodating than a bed and breakfast!

• Stayed August 2011
Belchertown, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

I loved my over night stay At Becky's. sitting fireside in front of the Tv while working on my computer made me feel very much at home- as did the tasty breakfast and comfortable bed. Well worth the reasonable cost

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Becky's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!