“MIA & HER HUSBAND THE OWNERS TREAT YOU LIKE YOU'RE @ YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Colonial Shores Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hampton Bays
Colonial Shores Resort
83 West Tiana Road, Hampton Bays, NY 11946   |
Ranked #5 of 11 hotels in Hampton Bays
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

My husband and I spent a week here with our sons. After checking the reviews, we decided to give it a try and they are all true! The property is lovely and very well kept. The view of the bay is exquisite! You can go fishing and crabbing right off the dock! The pool is clean and it's a family friendly environment. It's close to stores and restaurants as well as the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. Our chamber maid Marguerite kept our room spotless and was such a joy. Whenever we needed somthing she was quick to get it. She was also very pleasant which is something you don't find often these days with service people. The owners are the same way. The husband changed our TV twice just so our boys could play their wii video games!. Folks you just don't get service like that anymore. Also, there is so much to do here we can't wait to go again next year! Thank you Colonial Shores NY for a beautiful and pleasant end to a long hot summer!! I give you five stars all the way around! Bravo!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

I am delighted to write a review regarding my stay at Colonial Shores Resort. My friends and I are from Washington DC and have stayed at the resort every summer for our annual Hampton Bays trip for the past four years. I can say without reservation that Colonial Shores is the highest quality hotel we have stayed at in Hampton Bays. After multiple bad experiences at other “high end” or “popular” hotels in Hampton Bay, we were finally told about Colonial Shore by a close friend who’s very knowledgeable about the area. I instantly fell in love with the beautiful location and well kept rooms. The staff was so nice and incredibly accommodating. We consider them close friends now, for making us feel so at home every time we say. We are really excited to be going back to colonial shore this July 4th weekend! I highly recommend staying here… you will not be disappointed.
-Amir

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
howard beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband, kids, and I went to Colonial Shores the last two weeks of August. It was very beautiful and we had a great time, the staff was wonderful and assisted our every need, the pool was perfect for my young children because it wasn't too deep. We had room service and clean towels/sheets whenever needed. The bay was breath taking and they had boats you can rent out as well as aqua-cycles which were free of charge, the kids loved it. The environment was very clean and safe we felt like we were at home. The cottage had brand new furniture, the rooms were freshly painted, and every room had central air. I recommend this motel to anyone traveling solo ,friends, family, what ever it is. The prices are reasonable and you'll have a blast! I already made reservation for this summer the kids can't wait.

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

Colonial Shores is the perfect spot to go. Its located in the Hamptons! Right by the beaches and on the bay. We had barbeques every night with free grills and beautiful picnic area in the back of our suite. The rooms were very clean and had maid service every day. We loved going fishing on the boat we rented it was such a pretty site! Colonial Shores is very close to town GREAT food and shopping areas! I am looking foward to coming back next summer!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
ecass03
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My family and I have been staying at Colonial shores for many yaers. The rooms are immaculate, and you can eat off the floor. the service is supior. colonial shores is a family owned and operated business and their #1 objective is to make your stay fabulous. My family and I will continue to go to Colonial Shores for many years. It is the best kept secret in the Hamptons. The pool is crystal clear, and the grills and picnic areas are cleaned every night The landscaping is spectacular and the view of the bay is breathtaking. This family takes great pride in their property. Colonial Shores is #1 and I highly highly recommend it.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

I was there for five days with my daugher, her husband and their two boys who are 19 and 21. We had a great time, rented one of their boats, caught fish, dug for clams, swam in the pool. The place is beautiful and well kept up. We go just about every year and haven't been dissapointed yet
PS I also used their free internet .

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

My family and I have been coming here for over 10 years and we all love it! I have two little children and a teenager. Its great , close to the water and nice pool, and very friendly staff. LOVE it!!!
its also close to incredible shopping, FOOD, and beaches.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Colonial Shores Resort? Share your experiences!