“One of the best DIners I've Dined in!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 66 restaurants in Hampton Bays
Cuisines: American
Sandy, Oregon
“One of the best DIners I've Dined in!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I am not a fan of diners, but the owners here take a personal interest in the day to day operation, menu, and policies. Usually diners try to assembly line run you through. Many have policies against laptops. Not here. Free WiFi. Daily Specials cooked from scratch. Servers and managers make you feel welcome and at home.

Visited October 2011

32% Recommend
Sandwich, MA
“Avoid!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I stopped on our ride to the Hamptons. We've eaten at many diners with great results. Place was clean. I ordered broiled scrod and 5 minutes later was told they ran out of scrod (this was around 2ish in the afternoon). Waitress told me what they had for fish which none were to my liking so I had to decide on something else. I ordered a medium chopped steak. Came medium well and very dry. Waitress came back after about 15 minutes and when I told her it was overcooked she said sorry and asked if I wanted something else. By then, I just wanted to leave and thought three strikes and you are out. The vegetables were very bland. We did get soup and salad with our meals. When my husband paid the cashier she didn't say a word. No, how was everything, no thank you. Nothing. As far we were concerned they should've taken the charge off our bill. Avoid this place. Go to Friendly's next door. Wish we did.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Employees steal from your table”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

My husband's phone was stolen from our table today while we were dining with his family. When we walked to the front to pay an employee took his phone from the table. We went as far as to have the police come and speak to everyone who all denied seeing the phone. Although there were no grounds to search employees, the police said that it was clear what had happened. Dine with caution and watch your belongings.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Good Food Amounts But Be Careful When they Total The Bill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

Ordered take out of various dishes eggplant w.spagetti ($5 extra for the spagetti), regular zite dish, turkey club/fries, soup (they forgot to put in bag/went back) and 3 can cokes which was over $55, (almost $2 for 12 ounce can each)but they charged more then $10 then the bill indicated; which went back to get the $10 back/watress realized she overcharged

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southampton, New York
“NOT A GOOD DINER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We will never return. The food is very reasonably priced, but it tastes terrible. My partner and I both disliked our meals. The swordfish was super fatty and low grade. The vegetables were bland, overcooked. Not worth it - better off going to Panera's across the street for inexpensive, fresh, well-prepared food.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere