“Wonderful lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Staten Island, New York
“Wonderful lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my wife and brother in law. New England clam chowder was just oozing out fresh clams, it was that good. I had the fried flounder sandwich, excellent. My wife had fresh seafood salad, and her brother had a juicy burger. Service was excellent, it was a rainy day so the deck was closed. We sat at the bar. Need to get back there soon!

Visited August 2013

Delaware
“I will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is great. The people are wonderful, I took my Golden Retriever on the deck for lunch. The first thing they did was bring a plastic bown with water and ice for her! Impressive. The food was great, service excellent, I returned twice in my week stay.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hicksville, New York
“Exactly what I was looking for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Canal Cafe definitely exceeded my expectations. I was looking for a nice, casual place with outdoor dining on the canal and this was it! It's hidden away on the marina property overlooking the docks. What a nice surprise! Anyone that is from around here knows that getting a table upon walking in on a Saturday night is close to impossible. We saw the crowd of people waiting outside and knew it would be long. A nice couple that we met while waiting assured us that it was worth the wait so we decided to give it a try. We were seated within 3 minutes!! Juan, the seating host was so friendly and took care of us immediately. Our waitress was wonderful as well. She came to us right away and had our food served within 10 minutes. We ordered the lobster roll on grilled ciabatta bread (out of this world) $20 for the roll but my daughter and I split it since it was so big. You definitely get your moneys worth. We had the crab cakes for an appetizer, amazing $12. The overall experience was excellent and I look forward to returning again soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new york city
“pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

found this place by accident. nice waitstaff with easy and quick seating even though it was busy. food is good love the guacamole dish and the lobster roll.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Quogue
“Lunch on the water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the clams special and lobster roll which was excellent.the staff were friendly and service was perfect.sat on the lower deck and watched the boats drive on by.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere