In August 2012, my wife and I took a mini vacation to East End Long Island as it is in driving distance. The diner in Hampton Bays recommended Ocean View Terrace across Shinnecock Canal. We were in a room with king size bed, door opend to a patio with chairs etc. giving a full viewe of Shennecock Bay ans swimming pool. Owners are very nice people and we truly enjoyed our stay, and, are looking forward to going back this yeaR
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Shinnecock Bay, our location is just minutes from Southampton Village. We have spacious grounds with picnic tables and barbecue grills, a playground of swings and slides and a sandbox by our private beach for the children. Our accommodations feature air-conditioning and heating, wall to wall carpeting, private bath with all amenities including hair dryer, refrigerator, in room coffee, flat screen cable TV and free wifi. Our deluxe efficiencies are fully equipped. Our suites have full kitchens. Some suites have a Jacuzzi and/or fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean View Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Terrace Hotel Hampton Bays
- Ocean View Terrace Motel Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons