“Great stop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Keuka Lakeside Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hammondsport
Keuka Lakeside Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hammondsport
West Malling, United Kingdom
“Great stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stopped off overnight. It was all that we wanted and more. Friendly and extremely helpful greeting. We wasted no time in having a relaxing drink sitting overlooking the lake. Very special. The rooms were good, clean and were provided for. The local town is an absolute delight and we had a very good meal in the Italian restaurant. The next morning we had very good breakfast in the local ice cream parlour. I would not hesitate in recommending the Lodge and the places we eat in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Seattle, Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The location of this hotel was really wonderful. It was beautiful to sit out on the dock in the evening. The room was clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. The only problem with the hotel is that the walls are very thin and we could hear the folks in the next room talking (at a normal level) and snoring all night.

If I was doing this trip over I think I'd find a hotel on Seneca Lake closer to Watkins Glen.

Room Tip: Book early to get a lake side room.
Ron L, Owner at Keuka Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us this past September. We are sorry that your accommodations did not meet your expectations. We spent this past winter completely renovating each room and did as much as we could to address the room to room noise. This is a very difficult issue to eliminate, especially in an older structure, and it is significantly improved over its previous state. As we identify future improvements we will look to continually improve this aspect of our property. One great feature about Hammondsport is that you can stay in this picturesque small town with wonderful restaurants and still be only a 30 min drive to other locations such as Watkins Glen.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband booked a room at this small motor inn and I arrived after him. It seemed that when I parked in front of our room in an open space, that was not correct. I was asked to move to the end of the building. When I parked at the end of the building (that means you must now carry your bags and general "stuff" the distance down to the room) for that night, I guess all was well. But after touring the area the next day, I tried to obediently park again at the end of the building. The owner again called me to say I had to move my car to another parking spot. Results: Did I feel welcome? NO. I have never been chased from one open parking space to another repeatedly during a stay in a hotel or motel. I travel every week for business. I will continue to stay in the Marriott facilities as they certainly let me know I am an appreciated guest.

Ron L, Owner at Keuka Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
We are very sorry that there seemed to be some confusion regarding parking during your stay. We are a small property with limited parking and a vacant spot does not mean that it is available. Guest parking is available in front of each room (one spot) and when there is an additional vehicle another location must be identified. Even parking ay the end of our building is within 100' of any of our rooms so your vehicle is never very far away. The request to move was unfortunate, however the vehicle was parked in another guests spot who would have been confused when they returned. We work very hard to accommodate the needs of our guests and accommodate the needs they may have if we are aware of them.
rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I live in Greece, New York and have been just about everywhere in the Finger Lakes area over the past 25 years. While there are a number of fine places to stay, we found the best and will be returning again soon! The Inn is all new inside and out. Pristine hardly describes the accomodations. The place sparkles inside and is topped only be the incredible view of the lake outside your door, complete with a gazebo. There are a number of fine eateries within easy walking distance or short driving distance along with wineries on Keuka and Seneca lakes. The owner Ron is extremely pleasant and helpful; he even helped us with ideas as to remodeling our cottage! In closing, it is the best value in every way in the Finger Lakes...we'll be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GLEN RIDGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Location on the lakeshore is beautiful and peaceful, and just a short walk into the charming town of Hammondsport. Room was in pristine condition: newly renovated and very clean. Ron, the owner, was very friendly and helpful with suggestions of places to eat. Many wineries and several museums are nearby. We will recommend it to others as well as return ourselves someday.

Varysburg, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The room was very clean and were newly remodeled, quiet, right on the lake shore, short walk into village, (one block), to eat or shop .Owners are helpful and answered our questions where to eat, we will be going back.

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Rooms have been recently renovated and are gorgeous! Within easy walking distance of Hammondsport, and a great view of the lake to boot! Highly recommended!! Easy access to several wineries and museums.

Room Tip: I recommend a lakeside room if you can get one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammondsport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn & Suites
18 Vine Inn & Carriage House
18 Vine Inn & Carriage House
#10 of 17 in Hammondsport
4.5 of 5 stars 25 reviews

Been to Keuka Lakeside Inn? Share your experiences!