“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Hamburg
Springfield, Vermont
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean,people very friendly. Not my first Red Roof stay. They live up to expectations on a clean room and friendly service. The interstate is close by but its convenience easy on and off. just wish i could of spent more time there.

• Stayed November 2013
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear samoyedssmileing:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, ease of access from the Thruway and overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I stay there when visiting family in Hamburg NY and we have seen a big improvement over the last few years. Rooms are cleaner, staff is very friendly and helpful and never a problem with noisy. We have stayed in a couple other locations, but did not compare to this one at all. The present staff should be very proud of what they have accomplished during the last couple years.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Riggen19:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms and our strong price / value perception, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to rest of the Team, as we appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Asheville NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Room was neat and clean. Staff was polite and friendly. We spent two nights. We left our Kindle Fire's in a drawer and when we called, staff promptly went and found them; then called us to let us know they were there. On the next business day they mailed them USPS and we received them two days later. They went out of the way to be helpful and showed us they cared about their guests.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Pat Wayne F:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service and overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I was pleased to read that the return of your Kindle Fire was handled appropriately, which met our standard procedure in dealing with Lost and Found items. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I stayed here over Labor Day weekend while in Hamburg for a family reunion. We reserved 2 rooms next to each other on this particular stay. The noise level during the night was untolerable. We were on the second floor and on the other side of the building some of the guests were using the ledge railing as a bar set up. There were guest hanging out all hours of the night talking or yelling to each other while drinking and smoking as if the ledge was a bar and mind you this was at midnite, then again at 1am, then they would go in and come out again and be so loud talking at 3am. I was afraid to call the front desk for fear the employee would tell the people what room called in a complaint, so we slept with the pillows over our head. OUr room was just down from the lobby and you cant tell me that he didnt hear this going on all night, I find it very hard to believe. When I told the front desk upon check out about how loud it was they looked at each other like we werent the only ones complaining. They told me I should have called the police....NO you should have someone who walks out and listens to whats going on outside in the wee hours...all the employee had to do was put head out of door and he would have heard it. This experience left a bad taste in my mouth and we will definetely stay at another hotel or with family before ever staying here again. That 2 day stay cost me 450.00 for 2 nights of no sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear lgalley123:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the handling of the noise issues that occurred during your recent stay with us, as complete guest satisfaction is our goal. I will be sure to review my expectations with our staff members to ensure we are addressing noise issues correctly, up to and including involving the local authorities in the event some of our less than respectful guests are negatively impacting other patrons. Furthermore, feel free to contact me directly at the property (716) 648-7222 or via e-mail at i0055@redroof.com, as I would like to offer compensation for the inconveniences encountered. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

While my experiences with Red Roof Inns are become less consistent, I was pleased to have an excellent stay at the one in Hamburg. The gentlemen who checked me in was very friendly. As a result of other Tripadvisor reviews, when I made my reservation online I requested second floor so as to avoid moisture and a particular side of the building to avoid highway traffic noise, and my room was appointed to meet those requests, and it was dry and quiet. The design of the room is typical for a Red Roof. It's not spacious or fancy, but was in very good condition and was clean. The reasonably large flat screen television, good strong easy-to-access wireless Internet and plugs on the desk were all pluses, though the desk was a little awkward. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It's conveniently located right off an I-90 New York State Thruway exit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear coasterlink:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, proximity to area attractions and ease of access from the Thruway and overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Plusses: the bed was very comfortable, flat screen tv was great i also like the power strip built into the night stand so i could easily charge my electronics, the shower had good water pressure
Minuses: the bathroom was small and needs to be updated the toilet is low and very close to the wall you here a lot of highway noise

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear SkaeGottz:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the overall condition and amenities associated with our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. We appreciate your comments relative to the size and condition of the bathroom, as we continue to upgrade our facilities. While some guests appreciate our proximity to the highway, I can understand your comments regarding noise. For future reference, feel free to request a room on the opposite side of the highway, as our light sleepers find those rooms to be comfortable. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We live in Fort Erie and go to most games. Once a year we make an outing of it and go with a group. This is an excellent location. You meet fellow football fans from both teams and can exchange in friendly conversation in the parking lot outside your room. The staff (Cori and Becky) have everything under control and the welcome mat is out. Yes it can get a little "loud" on the nights prior to Buffalo Bills home games but that is part of the fun. For the most part everyone is in their rooms by 11 or so as it's a early morning for tailgating the next day. The Waterstone grill next door is also very good and priced well. I highly reccomend the location prior to the Bills home games.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear bflojim:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, proximity to area attractions and overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Ms. Cori, Ms. Beckie along with the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area. GO BILLS!!!

Been to Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg? Share your experiences!