“Nice rooms Good price.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Hamburg
Austin, Texas
“Nice rooms Good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I use the ABNSAVE network discount code that is about 15 to 20 % below average rates. My room was clean and the bed was average. Nice breakfast area and the staff was friendly. Location for me was great. I travel for work and stayed here twice in one week because of cost and comfort.

Room Tip: use the abnsave.com code
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you sir for response and we look forward again super8 in hamburg ny.

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

For the second year in a row I stayed at this hotel while I was in the area for a Dog Show, travelling with my father and two of our dogs.

When we first arrived we were given a room on the second floor (disappointing as it would make the stay with dogs very difficult), when we entered our room we discovered it had not been made up yet. The manager just happened to be in the hallway at the time, and immediately moved us to a room on the first floor right next to an exit...a perfect location for our situation, he even went out of his way to deliver our new room cards to us, rather then having to walk down to the lobby.

The room was clean and was well appointed. Being right by an exit door I was worried about noise from the hall, but this was not a problem. My only complaint is the WiFi signal wasn't very strong and frequently dropped.

I have recommended this property to many of my friends who come to the same Dog Show, and will continue to do so.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
gmsuper8hamburg, Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you sir, for staying our hotel for dog show.And also you response about us.I will be happy welcome you again.I am very sorry some trouble ck.in time. THANK YOU ISH(manager)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Nice and cleanest motel I have seen in last 5 years traveling in States. $55 worth it 100%. Room was preheated 75 F, breakfast was really good. The parking seems safe and better than other motels around. 10 out of 10

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hi how are you, thamkyou for response about our hotel. We very happy you like hear and welcome back again Next time more better. Thank again, ISH(manager)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed for one night. The hotel staff was very friendly and prompt. The breakfast was good. I like the waffles. I find the hotel to be quite dated but clean. It had a coffee maker and a fridge. The mattress was sagging in the middle so I didn't sleep very well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hi, thank for response about our hotel. welcome back again. Also very sorry about bed we are working on it.Next time we will take care.Seeyou back again.THANK YOU, ISH(manager)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Have stayed here several times. In general a economical hotel. The cleaning staff need to check for debris under the beds and clean the bathroom a little better(especially around fixtures). Still would recommend. The manager, Ish, is very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for response. Sorry for found debris . we will take care all room nicely. we will see you again to serve nicely. thank you. ISH (MANAGER)
Ogdensburg, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stay at this hotel about once a year. There are 7 friends that go with me. Continental breakfast included. Bar with singing on weekends next door, refridgerator in room. Room was clean. Parking was good. Ish and company are very helpful. Hotel is right next to I-90 so very easy for travel. We had a great time.Hope to do it again next year. Thanks

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
THANK YOU FOR RESPONSE. Please welcome again we will serve you same way.Again we very happy you like to stay hear. ISH (MANAGER)

Been to Super 8 Hamburg? Share your experiences!