“Reasonable price and very clean!” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Hamburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5442 Camp Road, Hamburg, NY 14075   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Hamburg
Woodbridge
“Reasonable price and very clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I was impressed with the cleaniness of the hotel. The rooms were upgraded and very comfortable. The location is very good also. I will certainly stay again, especially for the price and when only staying for the weekend.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

We never have high expectations at an inexpensive hotel, and you surely get what you pay for at a Super 8, but in Hamburg the staff were very kind and helpful. In New York you can still get smoking rooms, that at this hotel are on the second floor. We were in non-smoking on first floor, but came back to our room after a meal and a meeting to find it smelling strongly of smoke, that we figure somehow drifted down through the bathroom fan vent. They had an air purifier and brought it to our room right away. Were also very sweet and accommodated our other minor requests.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hamburg, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

This hotel is owned by Ish and Gulab Patel, and they manage it well. The hotel is very
clean and orderly. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The room heating/cooling air handler unit is quiet and easily controlled. Breakfast has fruit, coffee, juices, cereals, bagels, muffins, buns, and delicious Belgian waffles. The Patels really do everything for your comfort and convenience. We have stayed here many times during TRAIN SHOWS at the County Fairgrounds Events Center. Call Ish, discuss your needs & preferences, and he will make you pleased!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and take pride in offering a great product to the travelling public.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize yourreview by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Ish Patel
Beulah, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Good place to stay. Ish Patel and staff were always helpful and friendly. I'll stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was travelling with a dog, and my arrival time had been delayed by several hours. I arrived at the hotel at 8pm (having expected to be there around 4pm) & saw the no vacancy sign, I began to worry my room had been given away. I was pleased to find out that it had been held for me, and was in a location that made taking the dog out very easy.

The man who checked me in was very friendly, and helpful. The food for the breakfast in the morning surpassed my expectations. My room was clean and comfortable. The Free WifFi signal was very strong, and download times were quite fast.

However, I was under the impression the hotel had satiellite TV, when infact it only had 40 cable channels. There is a lack of outdoor garbage cans around the building, forcing me to walk around to the front of the building to deposit my dog's waste.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

The manager and his staff were absolutely wonderful- I called from about 15 minutes away, late at night, because I couldn't drive the rest of my trip and I had to stop, and he reserved me a room, knew I was a woman travelling alone with my dog, had the heat on full blast and the room lights on when I got there, and had gotten me a room where my car was directly outside my window. He offered me all the breakfast food/drinks he had, both that evening and in the morning, and helped me find places to order in. In the morning I called to see if I could do a late check out (to which he said, "Of course!"), and when I checked out 30 minutes before the time I had requested, he insisted that I didn't have to go yet! He was very friendly and super accommodating, and I highly recommend this very comfortable, very clean hotel to anyone travelling through this area!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is a perfect little place to stay @. It is clean and tidy. The staff were reasonably friendly and helpful. My family and I enjoyed our 4 day stay there.

super 8, super great.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you need.