“Rats” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Sterling Forest, New York
“Rats”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

An ok place filled with wannabe bikers (nothing is worse) which ruins the place really. Go here weekdays for food & drink & no wannabees. If the bikers were Hells Angels at least id feel more comfortable (real bikers).

Visited July 2012

64% Recommend
Aloha Kona, Hawaii, United States
“Worst restaurant on the lake!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have been to this place a many times and every time there is a problem especially with service. My friend and I had gone for dinner during a busy summer day. We had the worst service. No flatware, took a half hour to give our drink order and another hour to receive our meal which was overcooked and tasteless. I kept asking other wait staff to find our waitress. She never even came back to allow us to pay the check. I had to find someone in the restaurant to process my card. We decided as customers that no tip was deserved. The waitress, once she saw she earned nothing caused a huge scene. As we were walking out she yelled over the railing, "Don't bother coming back if you can't leave a tip!" I turned around and asked for a manager, who I explained the situation to. She claimed she needed to hear her waitress's side of the story. Really?? The customer is always right, and screaming at me in front of a crowd because she didn't get a tip?? Unacceptable. If she had earned it I would've had no problem compensating her above and beyond what it was worth. Not to mention they processed my card twice for the wrong amount. Management is a joke and so is this restaurant. Don't bother...but hey what can you expect its Greenwood Lake.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Our local bar even though we live 20 miles away.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Even if the food wasn't great (especially the pizzas and the prime rib sandwich) we would hang at the Emerald Point.We love the gazebo bar and the folks that hang out there. Our favorites are the TRUCKBOATS. They pull up in a truck on party boat pontoons. Great views ,food,beer people and service. Like a mini vacation not far from home.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood Lake, New York
“RUINED MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I have a boat on Greenwood Lake and having been coming to Emerald Point for years. I have had many parties and friends on my boat and brought a ton of business to Emerald Point. I have always felt that the owner is a stuck up b**ch, and chose to just avoid her whenever I went there. She is NEVER grateful to her customers and acts like she doesn't need them. In my opinion an owner should always be the first person who goes out of their way to make a customer happy. I guess she (Erin) feels she doesn't need the business and certainly could not handle the business that she did have on Mother's Day. We had a table of 6 people, including my two young children. 4out of 6 meals had an issue and when we addressed the issues,after waiting almost 2 hours for our food, Erin came over to our table and screamed at us at the top of her lungs. No regard for the children, grandparents,or for the others in the restaurant having their Mother's Day dinner. The lack of class in this woman as a woman first but also as an owner is disgusting. You ruined our Mother's Day. I'll never step foot in that restaurant again, boat on the lake or not. The service has gone downhill significantly, that, I could have delt with, but I will not put up with Erin.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
paramus
“RELAXING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

I Havebeen to Emerald Point mant times and found the staff and especially bartenders to be friendly while working hard with a normally large crowd. Ihave gone to Emerald Point with friends but mostly solo on my motorcycle, which the wife is not to fond of. I take my 35 mile ride with my camera to Emerald Point, have a beer or two and good food. Itake many photos of motorcycles and riders along the lake. keep up the good work

• Visited August 2011