“Too expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
New York
“Too expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here for my birthday dinner. The views are really nice and we sat outside. The restaurant was clean and the space had nice decor. The food was really expensive and honestly, I could not justify the price of the food for what we got, in terms of quality or portion size. In fact, after we left the restaurant, we went someplace else for coffee and dessert.

Visited August 2013

Belford NJ
“Soudview Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The view from the restaurant was spectacular. We had a bottle of white wine (local) that was very enjoyable. The shrimp cocktail appetizer used fairly large shrimp that were firm and chewy (done right). The salads were delicious and used local produce when available. I was in the mood for scallops but they were not on the menu. I had a pasta dish with shrimp that was delicious. My wife had the salmon and that was also delicious. We ended the meals with Key Lime pie (my favorite after seafood) and it was very good. We would eat here again for the spectacular view but also for the quality of the food.

Visited September 2013
Mattituck
“Friends getting together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant for getting large or small groups of people together. The staff are always helpful & friendly. We get together here at least once a year. We have never been disappointed. The views are fantastic, mother nature at her best. The prices are reasonable, with plenty to cho0se from & the food arrives hot & always well prepared. Will not get chance to visit again this season. Looking forward to 2014 & hopefully more opportunities to dine here.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Ridge, New York
“Better than expected.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It has been many years since last visit. The food was really good. Served hot ,timely, and well prepared. Goat cheese salad fresh and tasty (good portion). The fresh half she'll clams were small and tasty. The Manhattan clam chowder good. We both had the Original fish platter. Flounder shrimp scallops and one oyster. Not. Over cooked,Could have had more oysters and scallops. I am a pig sometimes, Oh yes the view is the best. I'll go back soon. A really great experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Perfect end to the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for dinner and had a seat on the outside deck. We've been here before and promised we'd be back, well all I have to say is that we were again not disappointed. Extremely friendly service, the food was delicious. I don't know how other customers get away with their negative reviews, there is nothing negative about this place. Must be the reviewers who don't appreciate what they are getting. All in all I love this place, everything was wonderful, and we were even

• 5 of 5 stars Food