We had a great stay at the Greenporter Hotel a few weeks ago. The service was good and the food at the restaurant was great. The rooms were clean and in 50's retro minimalistic style. The beds are extremely comfortable. The front desk was very helpful with giving directions and suggestions for things to do in and around town.
Don't go by the other reviews. I plan on booking at the Greenporter again! We had a great time and stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greenporter Hotel is an alternative for travelers who want an alternative to traditional B&Bs. It is a small, privately owned hotel and restaurant located in the heart of the North Fork’s wine country, in Greenport, Long Island. The Greenporter Hotel is located at the entrance of The Village of Greenport and is a short walk from village docks, boutiques, restaurants, and galleries in downtown historic Greenport. The hotel is just across the Long Island Sound and minutes away from Shelter Island, as well as the Long Island Railroad and the Hampton Jitney. The hotel is designed in a minimalistic 1950’s retro style with your modern day amenities. The property has 30 guestrooms which convey the feel of a comfortable beach house for the guest seeking a casual but stylish setting. All rooms feature a queen or king size bed, private bath, flat screen cable television, air conditioning, mini fridge, in-room coffee maker as well as daily maid service. The restaurant on-site serves some of the area's best dishes and cocktails featuring selections from local farmers, fisherman and winemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Greenporter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenporter Hotel Greenport
- The Greenporter Hotel Greenport, NY - Long Island