“Beware of hidden tricks/problems” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 attractions in Greenport
Type: Tours, Wineries
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Personalized Wine Tasting Tours of Long Island`s North Fork wine region. Wine Tasting Tour Packages may include accommodations with meals for Bachelorette Parties and Birthday Parties. Day Tours by coach or party bus, mini coach bus, or limos are available with pick ups in the Metro New York area, New Jersey or Connecticut. Prices for complete package of tastings at three wineries, lunch, and taxes start at $119pp. A perfect day for Birthday parties, Team Building, Alumni events, Girlfriend getaway weekends and family get togethers.
“Beware of hidden tricks/problems”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

North Fork Wine Tours helped me plan a party with my friends. The vineyards themselves were amazing, but there were a few things I wasn't happy with regarding the company. First off, the bus driver tried to ask for an extra $100 dollars for "tolls", even though I was told that was included in the original price. I refused and he threatened to call the owner but never did..weird. The lady on the bus with the driver was rude cold and miserable.The toilet on the bus didn't flush and I specifically asked on the phone if that would be working. When I got to the second vineyard where I was told mike the owner would be there, he was nowhere to be found and didn't pick up my phone calls. That was where we had our lunch, and the salads had no dressing. Overall it was a fun day because my friends made it fun....but the company isn't the most organized.

Visited October 2013

New York, NY
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic wine tour experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with north fork wine tours. They were extremely accomodating throughout the booking process as we had some last minute changes. Additionally, the actual tour itself was extremely well organized. Our driver was timely, courteous, professional and helpful. The vineyards were wonderful and we received great service from them despite being a large group. The lunch was delicious and on time. I have done other tours in the past and none compared to this. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day and also had the freedom of choosing our own wineries based on our preferences. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Visited November 2013
Bethpage, New York, Usa
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This past weekend we had a great experience with North Fork Wine Tours. This was my first time using them and it will not be the last. From the first email until I was dropped off, I could not be happier

Visited October 2013
Yonkers, New York, Usa
“College Get Together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This company is awesome! They picked us up on time in NYC and drove us around in their party bus for the day out in Long Island. Our bus driver was super nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Visited September 2013
“Best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had my first wine tour and it was a great one everything michael said to me about the vinyards was so true beautiful sights and great wine we had such a good time and Michael and the staff at north fork wine tours were awsome they set up everything from limos to lunches I cant wait till next time we will def be back :)

Visited August 2013