“Great food in a Family run Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Chowder, Family Fare
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Amityville, New York
“Great food in a Family run Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Excellent food. Have the Seafood Linguine if you're hungry!

Visited February 2012

newyorker81
“Good Burgers and great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

i have been here a couple of times. food is very good. i got a burger every time and it was great! and the staff is very nice. the prices are decent.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
BRATTLEBORO
“Decent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had dinner here Saturday night and two of our group had the chicken pot pie, which they really enjoyed. One of us had a burger, which was perfectly cooked although the roll is too much bread, and one had a seafood pasta dish...huge portion of pasta. Food was good and the price was reasonable. The staff were very pleasant.

Visited October 2011
Long Island, NY
“A decent place in a nice town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Whenever we visit Greenport we try and eat here at least once. The food is pretty good and the atmosphere is nice. The glass roof is romantic during a rainy day or night and the wait staff is attentive and helpful.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Do Not Eat Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

The food and service at this place is so bad It should be shut down. First off the kid who seated us acted like he just didn't want to be there. We placed our orders. The beer I received was lukewarm with stuff floating in it, and my sister lemonade had an ant on it. The waitress later brought our salads, which were not even the ones we ordered. They belonged to the table nest to us, which instead of bring them fresh ones the waitress just moved them from our table to the next. Five minutes later they brought my brothers salad to him but no others. The lettuce should have been thrown out days prior as much of it was wilted, rotten or slimy. About 10 min later the table next to us, after picking through and eating about 1/2 their salads and other appetizers, got up and walked out the back door. One of the guys in the party said "Good luck with your meal." I asked "That bad?" He said, "Yes, that bad." At that point after watching my brother pick at a rotten salad, sipping at a warm dirty beer, and having the table next to us up and leave because the food was that bad, I didn't want to eat here any more. Three of us ordered fish, we were on vacation and I sure as hell did not want to get sick. (I'm sure the health dept. would shut the place down if it inspected it.) I flagged over the boy who seated us and asked for the check. Another 10 minutes go by and our waitress brought us food we had ordered. I told her I asked for the check 10 minutes ago. She then copped an attitude saying that our food is ready, there is nothing wrong with it and that we should eat it. I told her of our experience so far and I was willing to pay for what we had partially consumed so far and that was it. (The table next to us walked out with out paying.) I have had bad food and service before but never so bad I had to walk out, this is the first.

• Visited August 2011