We' d previously stayed at the Mercure Exeter, which was very good, so booked Mercure Staines with relative confidence. Was quite disappointed. I felt it was a little shabby. When we walked into our room it was freezing so I asked my husband to close the window, but it was broken and wouldn't shut properly. It was really noisy from the traffic on the busy main road outside. The room was also really dark, I didn't like it at all. Anyway we went back down to reception and complained so we were upgraded to a room overlooking the river, it had a little wooden balcony, and the view was lovely. This room was better but nothing to get too excited about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the River Thames, this town centre hotel offers 79 en suite bedrooms. Only 3 miles to Thorpe Park and 12 miles to Heathrow with easy connections to Central London, Twickenham and Windsor. The restaurant & terrace bar offer a panoramic view of the river. . Easy access via the M25, with free parking (30 spaces) & free mooring. Free use of our local leisure centre (Gym, indoor pool & Jacuzzi) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines