“delicious food quirky but stylish place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
UK
“delicious food quirky but stylish place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great meal withh east Asian/Japanese theme. Had dumplings succulent tasty filling and soft top but crispy underneath. Good sushi and sashimi with generous pickled ginger on the side. Lack of alcohol no issue as we drank Jasmine tea from mismatched disservice.

Would definitely go again

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food & value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place was terrific. The service was quick and friendly & the food was excellent. I went with a group of friends & we shared the pork dumplings and the prawn dumplings (which came in a delicious light broth). The prawn dumplings were so good I ordered them twice.
We then had sashimi which was really fresh and perfectly presented but enough just for one person.
We also ordered duck in a hoisin sauce with udon (thick) noodles & chicken teriyaki with rice. Both were really, really good.
The staff were helpful & polite and the bill came to £58 for 4 people, so very reasonably priced.
Only one minor hiccup is that this place closes at 9pm on week nights.

London, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I have been here a handful of times and there is never a bad thing to say. The service is really good. The food is very tasty and reasonably priced. The atmosphere and decorations in the restaurant adds to the theme. I usually get the duck wrap while my boyfriend gets a noodle or rice dish. The sushi is also very nice as a starter. Menu: http://www.momocafe.co.uk/menu/

They also deliver. It is free for surrounding areas and orders over a certain amount I believe. The food is delivered quickly and hot!

I would highly recommend!!!

• Visited April 2014
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Delicious MOMO.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had my lunch today here. MOMO(dumpling) was delicious. It was just close to town centre. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Food was great and delicious. I recommend this place to everyone. If anyone in stain please do visit MOMO cafe.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have often got a takeaway from Momo's but today stopped by the restaurant for the first time with my 10 month old daughter and I was so pleased with the food and the service I felt compelled to rate it on here. Everything is so fresh, so authentic and so tasty. The staff were so attentive with me and my daughter. I will definitley be returning. Great value for money and outstanding food.

• Visited April 2014