Let's start with the pros:
1) The staff seem genuinely friendly and helpful. We checked in late and shared a laugh with the girl who was waiting for us as the last expected reservation of the night.
2) The price, especially compared to hotels in the Lake George region, is unbeatable.
1) Really only one: the lingering smoke/tobacco smell in the rooms and AC units. While the hotel is no smoking now it clearly was smoking relatively recently and for a long time. Everything is clean and seemingly well taken care of, but I think this hotel needs to tear up it's carpet and do a thorough power washing and paint job on the walls to get rid of the odor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Glens Falls
- Super Eight Glens Falls
- Glens Falls Super Eight
- Glens Falls Super 8