“great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury

You added Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury to your Saves list
Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   191 Corinth Road, I-87 Northway Exit 18, Glens Falls, NY 12801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glens Falls
New York City, New York
“great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

had an exclent stay here with my family. friendly staff , clean rooms and good breakfast.
Staff went out of their way to help with directions and all of the special request that my family had would defitnitley stay here again and will recommend to my friends.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ludlow, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

It have cheap rate, clean place, nice staff, nice rooms, convenient location to Six Flags and stores.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

After reading some of the reviews I was worried to find a real dump. To my surprise the hotel was well located, had clean rooms and nice breakfast with waffles, cinnamon buns and bagels.At 80$ a night you can't go wrong.

• Stayed July 2012
Grantham
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Checked in 4/15/2012 to find the following:
1. Food from god knows when left from previous guest (god knows how long ago)
2. Side Entrance Door unable to close leaving access for whatever criminal types wish to do whatever harm they like undetected
3. Drain in bathtub cloggede leaviing me in a pool of shower water and who knows what else
4. Sheets looked as if they had been used before
5. Alarm clock would not turn on laving me to guess if it worked ( I used my iPod for an alarm)
6. Room was generally run down and worn
7. No phone number listed on phone leaving me to call the front desk for number so that I could have my family call
8. Free continental breakfast............all I can say is that I had some apple juice from the machine and bought my own, rather than take a chance on the filthy breakfast room and the nefarious types lurking about..............
Really, I'm a big guy that can handle himself and I felt on guard all the time in this place
STAY ANYWHERE ELSE THIS PLACE IS STRICTLY FOR HOURLY TYPES!!!!!!

PS....I e-mailed Super 8's customer service with my dissatisfaction and they ignored me.......

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!! there are a million places to stay that have to be better than this hellhole
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
laura r, General Manager at Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
would like to appologize for the issues that you had during your stay here, and would like you to know that all issues have been addressed. Housekeeping stay was re-trained on proper room cleaning, the side entrance door is being worked on and drain in the bathtub was fixed the next day. I again appologize for your inconvience while you were here and hope to have the chance to show you that your experince was not the normal experince of our guests.
Adirondack, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Considering what we paid to stay at the Super 8 it was an okay hotel. There are no frills but the bed was comfortable and clean. The carpet could have used a good shampoo.

We stayed the weekend of the boys state basketball tournament so there was a full house. The staff/management apparently didn't prepare well for the full booking. They should have been ready because the tournament has been held in the area for over a decade and they are always full this weekend. However, there was no coffee Sunday morning and the breakfast was all gone by 9am Saturday morning.

The staff was nice and polite every time we encountered them.

Overall, if you are just looking for a place to sleep, this is okay and the price is good. I would recommend asking for a room on the hotel side opposite of the interstate if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel opposite the interstate if you are light sleeper. There is n...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Ledyard, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Spacious, clean room. Free coffee, juice, bagels, cereal for breakfast. Conveniant to the highway and Lake George. All for $60/night. Can't beat it

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Tiverton, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

I have stayed at this motel many times,however my last stay I was bitten many times by bed bugs. After contacting the hotel twice, they never even returned my phone calls.
I stayed there in 8/11 room I believe 232.
Beware !
Ed
Rhode Island

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
laura r, General Manager at Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
I am very sorry to hear about your experince, I would like to let you know that we do have regular inspections and treatments done on the building. I appologize that no one returned your phone calls and assure you that is not a common occurance, and has been addressed with all staff. Our goal is to ensure that all guest have a plesant experince.

Been to Super 8 Glens Falls/Queensbury? Share your experiences!