first of all, lets be clear on what is this hotel:
1. it is a independent hotel, not part of any chain
2. it was opened in 1926 (ya, even JFK has stayed here)
3. it has old architecture (ya, with ball rooms etc)
having said that, Hotel is renovated and comfortable. Expect solid wood antique furniture, CRT TVs and smaller rooms than average hotels.
1. Nice restaurant
2. Friendly Staff
1. People habitual to newer/swankier hotels might not like it
2. Typical rooms are smaller
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Glens Falls, only minutes to Saratoga Springs, Lake George and the Adirondack Mountains. Considered a destination on its own, the landmark Queensbury Hotel has often been regarded as the town's centerpiece. Come experience our grand lobby and enjoy fabulous amenities such as our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, restaurant and lounge. Dine in Garden on the Park or Fenimore's Lounge or stay in for the night and order room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Queensbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queensbury Hotel Glens Falls
- Queensbury Glens Falls