“A awesome oasis experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Glens Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! The Spa is conveniently located just a few miles off exit 18 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
Glens Falls, New York
“A awesome oasis experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

A lovely decorated, relaxing atmosphere with a touch of nosagia. My daughter and I look forward to our massages with Erica. She gives the best massages that I've ever had. Most recently, I had the hot stone and it was amazing! I love this place!

Glens Falls
“Best place in the Area!!! Nails especially”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

The spa studio is awesome, plain and simple. The atmosphere is beautiful and the group of girls who work there are incredible. Not only are they each talented but they are so nice and down to earth. I go have my nails done weekly with french hand painted, not airbrushed which I dont care for. It lasts for over a week, which I am not sure why the man said the polish peeled? must of meant 2 coats of pink which would make them peel right off. I only get one over the white. I guess some people just down know how to listen.
Cammy does my hair and Nicole my waxing, Erica my massages....this place is THE BEST! and all of my girls come here and agree.....so if you want an awesome place to go to check it out!!!!!

Glens Falls, NY
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous, Relaxing Day at the Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

My friend booked her wedding party here the day of her rehearsal. We had a fantastic time. The manicures and pedicures are fantastic, the place is beautiful, They have a nice private common area to hang out in, have snacks and drinks! Would definitely recommend it!

New York
“When it sounds to good to be true it usually is!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

We booked a spa day for the girls at the Spa Studio. Prior to arriving I spoke to Sharon who was very nice and helpful. She coordinated everything perfectly. Upon arriving at the spa we entered what seemed like an old warehouse type building. The Spa layout is old yet traditional. At the end of the day upon returning to pick the girls up they explained that the massage was out of this world. Problem began when the "Spa Manicure" and "Spa Pedicure" peeled off not even an hour later. Considering this manicure and pedicure cost $90 per person ($100 with out a coupon) maybe you can understand why were a little ticked off. After writing an e-mail to Sharon along with an actual picture, she reply pretty much we did a free "French" ($90 pp which lasted and hour) which we should have been charged for but wasn't and that they spent extra time making the girls spa day a good one. Now any one who has had a spa manicure and pedicure will know that you put two coats of polish on. She said that is not normal and pretty much because the girls insisted on two coats that this was their fault. Any how if you are planning to go to Spa Studio for a massage be prepared to be very satified. If you are planning on any other services save your money it is $.99 store quality at real Spa price. If you are looking for Customer Service then look again because you will not get it here!!

Queensbury
“Lovely place....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

Went to the spa thinking it would be a nice place to go, and my expectations were blown away. The atmosphere is delightful, and it makes you feel like you are in another world.
The best part are the employees, they are so kind. Plus the fact that I can get all of my services like my hair nails and massages done at the same place. It is a lovely place, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to stray away from the average cookie cutter spas.
-Sandy Swayer