“Really "OK" price for extraordinary massage” 5 of 5 stars

+1 518-745-6909
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! The Spa is conveniently located just a few miles off exit 18 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
“Really "OK" price for extraordinary massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Remember the name - Jina Smith (massage therapist). I can't even find the words which can describe how incredible were Jina's hands. I've had massages of so many different types in so many countries - Jina is taking one of the top lines now.
$50 for 45-min GOOD upper back massage, how do u like it?

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My fiance and I went on a romantic weekend away for our anniversary last weekend. We made stops in both Lake George and Saratoga, and I was hoping to surprise him with a massage, as he's been wanting one for awhile. I did it kind of last minute, so I wasn't able to find a place in either LG or Saratoga, so I looked for a place on the way, and that's when I found reviews for Spa Studio. I was able to make our appointments online, which I love, and it was a great experience! We had a little trouble finding the place, as we aren't from the area, but once we found it, it was very easy to navigate. There was a wedding party getting their hair and makeup done at the time, so it was a little busy in there, but as a future bride myself, I had no objections ;) We filled out a short medical history questionnaire and then were each taken to our separate rooms.

Erica did a great job on my massage. She really payed attention to my asking her to focus on my neck and back, as I hold a lot of stress and tension there. The 45 minutes went by way too fast. A con was the noise. I was able to still get in the massage zone and relax, but I could definitely hear people talking, laughing, and moving things around. Again, they mentioned in advance that it was crowded from the wedding party, so it didn't really bother me much.

My fiance also had a great experience with his masseuse. She really targeted his back tension and he felt very relaxed when we left. Overall, I would highly recommend Spa Studio...very professional people and a fun environment!

Visited April 2012
“Most wonderful spa experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I can't say enough about The Spa Studio!! The atmosphere was wonderful, the staff was amazing! Overall just a great experience!!! If you are looking for a great spa this is the place to go!!

Lake Luzerne, New York
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I visit this business a few times per year, maybe 6-7 times per year. I've had...my hair trimmed, had hair done for "occasions", massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The atmosphere of the actual Spa is unique, eccentric, with a very upbeat vibe, and makes something as routine as haircut seem special.
I've noticed that everyone who works there makes a real effort (or maybe it comes naturally to them) to make me feel comfortable (which happens spontaneously with the ambience anyway).
Every person there has given me advice that takes into consideration that they appreciate my patronage, but allows me to incorporate non-spa studio treatments into my life to supplement whatever treatment I'm receiving (massage therapist recommended use of tennis balls against a wall to rub out the kinks in shoulders between massages, the facialist told me the benefits of the spa products for sale but took into consideration my financial situation and recommended the next best thing I could buy at a drug store as well as general education about skin, the hairstylist recommended products that would support and extend my stubborn use of do-it-myself coloring). Overall, I can't say enough good things about this place that is really committed to treating and educating

Visited January 2012
Albany, New York
3 attraction reviews
“First Rate Spa with superb staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

My friends and I had a Pajama Party at a hotel up in Lake George late last year and engaged the services of the Spa Studios as part of our weekend of fun. Sharon and Erica and the other staff they brought to our party were superb!!! We had a group of 40 wild and crazy girls who enjoyed all the services provided. It made the weekend for some of the girls who wanted the luxury of being pampered. Spa Studios is the BEST!!!

Visited December 2010