“Too good for words!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Titusville, New Jersey
“Too good for words!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

One of the best meals my husband and I have ever, EVER had! We sat at the bar, which was perfectly comfortable, and where we were able to watch the masters at work in the kitchen. Honestly, the food was NYC quality at ridiculously reasonable prices. If I did not live 3+ hours away, I 'd be there at least once a week...possibly more!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lake George, New York
“Keeps getting better all the time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Every visit is worth the trip to downtown Glens Falls. Chef Whalen and his entire dedicated staff continues to make this one of the regions no.1 dining adventures. Small to full plates,creative combos,great salads, and amazing frites. Now several craft beers on draught as well.
And then there's his warm bread pudding with whiskey sauce. Go' enjoy, and you'll see what everyone is raving about.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Queensbury, New York
“Every visit amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Sat at the newly remodeled bar for the first time instead of the table. The counter was huge and stunning(great job). But.... It is the spectacular food that keeps us coming back. This time the same dry pack salad and hangar steak. Both are always always fantastic. The new flavor delight was the pumpkin creme brûlée. That was the most delicious dessert i have ever tasted. My husband does not like pumpkin but tried it because i was raving. He even said wow that is great!!!
Thanks for offering a great local eatery.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warrensburg, New York
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Besides the food bring nothing less than perfect. His beer selection is amazing. He always has something new and taste. I love this place the service the food and the atmosphere. This places has big city feel but in small town USA. Shaun could cook anywhere and he would be one of the best. Do yourself a favor and if you are deciding, this is the best bet

Schenectady
“Great Service, Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

A friend had recommended this restaurant when I had plans to see a Georgia O'Keefe exhibit in Glens Falls, I am so glad I listened! We had debated on going to dinner and arrived at 5pm, just after the restaurant opened and boy did we luck out as we had no reservation but he host cheerily sat us. I say we were lucky because within a half an hour, every table was full. Our waiter could not have been more pleasant and professional as he easily went down the list of many specials and brought me a few "tastes" of beer as I was not familiar with their craft brews. What struck me the most with the menu, and specials as that this was not your routine menu fare for a small bistro, everything sounded deliciously different and with most dishes they had the option of ordering a "small dish" at a lesser price. Oh, that's another thing, the prices, both big and small dishes were very reasonable and worth every penny. I don't get to Glens Falls very often, but this Bistro may get me there sooner, I was very impressed by the service as well as the delicious dinner. I will make a reservation next time!

• Visited September 2013