I was staying there at the beginning of January 13 comming from cold Shanghai.
The Seychelles are amazing place with nice rocky islands, a lot of sun and friendly local people.
If you are looking for luxury, please go to visit Maldives.
But The Seychelles are place nothing to compare with. You have to go there in oredr to feel the atmosphere of those very charming people. You must see the nature, the islands, the giant turtles, coco de Mer /the giant coconuts/, to taste Takamaka Rhum and to enjoy the songs and dance of the locals. Believe me they are amaizing.
Regarding the resort: Excellent management, a lot of things to do, perfect spa center, cozy restaurants and helpfull personell.
But ... the resort has very old infrastructure, a lot of spyders, small green lizards and impudent birds in every food places.
Also the visitors are varied from very good people to arrogant families that were thinking that they own the island. Their behavior in the restaurants and swimming pool area were vulgar enough and the management was ready to cancel their reservation 2 times. I believe that some kind of face and behavior control needed for the guests of such small islands.
Local boat fishing is unforgettable experience!
In order to touch the locals, please taka a chance to visit for 5-6 hours the Mahe Island.
The restaurants with local creole cuisine are very cozy. Please, visit the Botanic Garden as well as the local fruit market.
I love Seychelles after one week stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is nestled on the famous white sand shore of Silhouette Island surrounded by lush jungle, magnificent mountains and a rich cultural heritage.Discover a wealth of choice in an idyllic setting. Savour Créole specialties and the freshest locally-caught seafood at our seven restaurants and bars. Tone up in the high-tech Fitness Centre or dive into a 5-star PADI training course. For ultimate bliss,experience the rejuvenating rituals of Silhouette Spa. We are delighted to welcome you to Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa and hope to make your stay effortless, happy and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort And Spa
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Hotel Silhouette Island
- Super 8 Mahe Island
- Labriz Silhouette Mahe Island