We were at the Hilton Labriz on a friend's recommendations to celebrate my birthday. We had a very relaxing time, enjoyed our villa with pool (Number 405), and were well taken care of.
As this was Easter weekend, the place was fairly busy but we had a great time walking along the beach. The Spa was wonderful as we enjoyed a couples massage in an amazing setting.
We enjoyed the activity center and went fishing and had a blast --- we highly recommend. We had an Easter seafood B-B-Q at our villa which included the red snapper which we had caught on the fishing trip.
We could have plans things a bit better when we arrived and have gone to the local market in Beau Vallon rather than waiting around until 1:30 pm when our room was ready. We arrived in Mahe at 7:30 am and were taken to the Hilton Labriz waiting area until the 10:00 am ferry was ready to depart. Once we arrived on Silhouette Island, we were offered breakfast and were told that our villa would not be ready until 2:00 pm -- a bit of a nuisance.
We enjoyed the happy hour and requested that we have sushi and sashimi back at the villa. While there was a bit of resistance to cater to our wishes, we insisted and in the end it all worked out -- but, at a price.
Wonderful place, enjoy and just do not ask how much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is nestled on the famous white sand shore of Silhouette Island surrounded by lush jungle, magnificent mountains and a rich cultural heritage.Discover a wealth of choice in an idyllic setting. Savour Créole specialties and the freshest locally-caught seafood at our seven restaurants and bars. Tone up in the high-tech Fitness Centre or dive into a 5-star PADI training course. For ultimate bliss,experience the rejuvenating rituals of Silhouette Spa. We are delighted to welcome you to Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa and hope to make your stay effortless, happy and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort And Spa
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Hotel Silhouette Island
- Super 8 Mahe Island
- Labriz Silhouette Mahe Island