You added Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Getzville
MAPLE
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was very happy with the hotel, rooms, and services.
I booked the hotel thru online to get a discount. I did call the hotel and requested if there was any special offer or discount available. I was told my cost thru them would be $90 USD a night. Online I got a price of $85 USD a night.
Upon check in the front desk advised that had I called in I would have received a discount on my stay as they offer a discount to canadians for a shopping trip. I told her that I did call in but no one advised me about this special offer. That upsets me a little as I could have saved $40 on my total trip. That was the only thing I have to complain about.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Boston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

See photo. It is a dirty hotel and the customer service is bad. My husband and I checked in and went up to a room after a long drive to see that we have two queen beds.

The person checking us in did not think it was important enough to mention. When I called the reception the person on the phone told me that next time I should avoid booking through any travel websites and just book through them directly. It might have been helpful to have this info on their website. I guess you get what you pay for. The bathroom is disgusting and dirty. No 3-star!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Getzville hotels

Been to Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2402 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068
Location: United States > New York > Getzville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Getzville
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center 3*
The Ramada Amherst is located approximately three miles from the center of town, and is ten miles from Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Local attractions include downtown Buffalo, approximately 15 miles away, and Niagara Falls, located 20 miles from the property.Hotel amenities include a business center, restaurant, shuttle services, large vehicle parking, bar, beauty salon, 24-hour front desk, room service, spa, safe deposit boxes, Continental Breakfast, copy services, elevators, ice machine, laundry facilities, free newspapers, vending machines, 24-hour security, and laundry services.Guest rooms feature cable TVs, alarm clocks, coffeemakers, hairdryers, air conditioning, kitchenettes, irons and ironing boards, microwaves, refrigerators, safes, telephones, free local calls, and wake-up calls. The Ramada Amherst is 100% smoke free. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel And Conference Center
Ramada Amherst
Ramada Hotel Amherst
Amherst Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Amherst/Getzville Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.