A fine hotel that provides all the services one would expect but it lacks character. It is a standard Ramada. Room and food were fine. Elevators were really slow.
Town is very sleepy and can be given a miss.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Geneva Lakefront Hotel
- Ramada Inn Geneva Lakefront Hotel Geneva
- Ramada Inn Geneva
- Ramada Geneva
- Geneva Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Geneva Lakefront is situated at the Northern shore of Seneca Lake, in central Finger Lakes Wine Region. A 2.5 mile walking/jogging/biking path snakes along the shoreline, giving you direct access to the Geneva Lakefront Park and the Seneca Lake State Park. Historic Downtown Geneva is directly across the street, offering a variety of unique shopping, dining and nightlife options. The Ramada Geneva Lakefront is a 6-story hotel with 148 Newly Renovated guestrooms, a ballroom, lakefront patio and lawn, a full-service bar and features the award-winning Pier House Restaurant with indoor and covered patio dining overlooking the lake. All rooms include a refrigerator and a microwave and free hi-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. Currently, children under age 12 eat free when dining with adults. We also offer meeting space as well as hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Geneva Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.