“I find the staff to be very friendly and professional from...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Geneva
Kansas City, Missouri
“I find the staff to be very friendly and professional from...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I find the staff to be very friendly and professional from the laundry room attendant to the front desk. My issue is with the actual property. I have stayed there twice in one month only to find that there is no operating dryer for the wash machine. Even when I asked for change for the washer I was not informed that it was not operational. The decision to fix this is beyond the on-site staff level. You either offer a self-serve wash area or you don't. But, I chose your property because I had a specific need to utilize laundry during my two visits.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Geneva Lakefront, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
I apologize for your inconvenience with the dryer during your stay with us. We are having a company come in and fix the problem. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Ramada is right on the lake, which makes for a great location. However the rooms are tiny, outdated and dingy. There is a TINY window. We did not have a lakefront room, but I saw the view from one, and given the size of the window, I wouldn't have paid up for it.

The selling point of the hotel is its location, and we are glad we stayed here. Service was also very good - friendly staff, eager to help. It is walking distance from Geneva's tiny downtown.

Our part experience was the morning walk along the lakefront. There is also a tiny park right by the lake - fun for little kids. The breakfast is really good value - very reasonable and fresh. We enjoyed eating outdoors by the lake, and this made our short stay quite memorable.

The Hampton Inn is right across the road, so you may want to look into that as well.

Seneca Lake State Park is close by.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Geneva Lakefront, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope that you can come back and visit us again soon.

Turnersville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is the second time staying here for a motorcycle tour of the Finger Lakes. I want to thank the whole staff who made themselves available after my girlfriend suffered a broken shoulder after a slow speed crash off of our motorcycle. If we needed anything they were there.

As before our room with a Lake View was wonderful. Large comfy King Bed and again the view was wonderful. If you can, stay up on the sixth floor to watch the sun rise.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms overlooking the Lake. The morning sunrise views are wonderful.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for all the kind things you had to say about our team members and the hotel. As a manager at the hotel it makes me proud to hear that the staff made sure that if your girlfriend needed anything they were there to help. I hope that she is doing better and you both get to come back with the group again next year.

Sarnia, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed here for one night, arriving September 10th. Found the hotel overall quite clean, although my co-worker found some hair on his shower wall, and some possible pizza remnants under the desk in his room. My room was however clean, fresh smelling and the bed was comfortable.The location for this hotel is great, overlooking Lake Seneca with a great walking path and plenty of outdoor seating to simply relax and enjoy the scenery. The hotel was easy to get to, and within walking distance of downtown. Our stay included breakfast in the adjoining reataurant and what was particularly impressive was the breakfast coupon included any breakfast menu item - resulting in my enjoying steak and eggs. Nothing particularly stood out about this hotel, while the front desk staff were just ok as far as friendliness goes. I did find the restaurant staff engaging and personable. I would probably stay here again primarily because of this hotel's location, lakefront setting and reasonable rates.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
The reviews that our guests give us help us to know all the good things we are doing and also what we can do to improve. We appreciate the time you took to let us know about your experiences.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Ramada Geneva Lakefront? Share your experiences!