“Great Food at a Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

(315) 781-0668
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 70 Restaurants in Geneva
Geneva, NY
“Great Food at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I cannot rave about this place enough the food is great the people are great and they have a great selection try the Mongolian Barbecue select what you want and they cook it right there for you all great stuff..

Visited April 2014

Newark, New York
“not going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have gone several times as my husband likes Chinese food. There are a few items I can eat. We went yesterday, and will not go back again. We got there at 3 p,m, They charged us the lunch price. (lunch and dinner hours are not posted) Numerous items had been out for a while, cold and dried out. We had fresh pizza and a few other things. As I was getting my ice cream (which is excellent); I noticed that clams were out. I got my husband about 10 of them. A few minutes later, a young girl came by; couldn't understand what she was saying at first. But it amounted to was---you pay lunch, no eat seafood; repeated twice. There was nothing out stating they were dinner only items. We have been there times for early dinner; paid dinner price, but items leftover from lunch were out. They didn't bring out the "dinner only" items until we were almost done eating. Just not worth the hassle.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Romulus, New York
“Please Don't Make Me Go Back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Wow, I had heard several people speak favorably of Ling Ling's and I was completely surprised when I had a chance to visit. The food was a typical Chinese buffet as expected, but nothing was especially fresh or even hot. The restaurant looked like it could use a good cleaning and the restrooms were horrible. Not a good experience and not someplace I would visit again or recommend.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Over-rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Maybe because we were a late lunch group (2pm). My food was cold or room temp. Nothing special about the dishes.

Visited September 2013
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I really enjoy the variety of a buffet, especially a Chinese buffet and this one really fit the bill. There were so many different things to try and there wasn't anything that I tried that was cooked badly. I would recommend to go there to anyone . The food is good and the price is right.

Visited September 2013