“It's a Denny's” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Aiken, South Carolina
“It's a Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Right across the street from our motel. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'ts a Denny's afterall. typical for the chain.

Visited July 2013

NJ
“2 x the horror!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate dinner and brunch here over the weekend. HORRIBLE! Dinner - soup came out cold, hamburger flat bread - burger was burnt and crunchy. Our waiter simply forgot we were there. NEVER came to ask how we were doing. Took forever to get his attention to request that he nuke the soup (which was good when it was hot) and took forever to get his attention to get the check. It's like he had blinders on and would bee-line straight to one table and then back to kitchen. Saturday morning brunch was a disaster! Arrived at 12:00 - before a big rush. Ordered within 10 minutes of being seated and proceeded to wait 1/2 hour for our food. My son's pancakes were uncooked in the middle. My french toast was cold and had stray hash browns under them - even though that wasn't part of my order. My eggs, which I ordered "over, hard" were over easy and the yolks were a runny mess. I didn't eat them. Manager came when I complained that the food was cold and he said "that can't be. I watched them take this off the grill myself." Really? Are you suggesting that your customers don't know the difference between cold and hot? He took off for my meal. Seriously, if we hadn't been starving, I would have walked. It was truly pathetic.

Visited April 2013
Albany, New York
“Slow but good food and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We waited a bit too long for having kids in tow and being famished. Otherwise we loved the food and the atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Potsdam, New York
“Good food, slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'll start by saying the restaurant was very busy when we arrived, so I understand the slow service. However, it was clear that there was little organization going on. With a place that you can see into the kitchen, I think it'd be better if there was less chaos. My mom and I ordered pancake puppies as an appetizer. Our meals showed up before they did. The food was DELICIOUS! Our waitress was very nice but overwhelmed.

• Visited November 2012