“Out and about in the Finger Lakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Interlaken, New York
“Out and about in the Finger Lakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My stepdaughter was visiting and we were showing the sights, wine tasting, decided to get a bit to eat before heading to Red Jacket Orchards store for purchases. Found the Beef & Brew and will definitely be back. The atmosphere was very relaxed and made for a pleasant dining experience. The waitstaff very helpful and pleasant. The food was absolutely delicious, quickly prepared and served piping hot. I had the Beef n Blue sandwich platter, the others had the Beef n Cheddar sandwich platter. We will be back with lots of friends and families. Another "JEWEL" of the Finger Lakes. Love living where I do! Recommend to all my "fishing" family members who visit or stay near Geneva for tournaments. YOU WILL LOVE THIS PLACE!

New York
“Good meal and something diffrent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stopped here based on the Beer and Beef theme. Checked reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try.
Wife had the Beef & Brew Stew and enjoyed it very much. Very large portion.
I had the Beef & Chedder soup
Beef and Stilton Pie. I thought the cheese was alittle gamey for me. But other than that It was very good.
We both had the ginger cake with the vinalla sauce based on the reviews. It was very good. Wife had hers to go and they packed everything in individual containers so she could enjoy her ginger cake as it was meant to be.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Martville, New York
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Past reviews regarding the beer and cheddar soup, the beef on weck sandwich, and the gingerbread with vanilla sauce helped me choose my lunch today. I was so glad that I had read
the reviews because each item was excellent. I can't wait to go back and have the soup and gingerbread. I really liked the sandwich, but will try a different one next time to see if they are all
as good. The decor was very nice and the fireplace made the dining room so cozy on a cool day.
The service was outstanding with a very friendly, knowledgable, and efficient waitress. I plan to
take my husband back soon so we can try the dinner entrees. They also have the largest beer selection that I have ever seen. If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and stop by for lunch or dinner.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Returned twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We found this restaurant by accident, and we were glad that we did. The food and service was excellent. The beef stew was excellent. Order the gingerbread with hot vanilla sauce, if you can get it! We were so pleased with everything that we returned twice in our short visit to the finger lakes.

• Visited October 2012
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a great restaurant and bar. Very rustic and relaxing decor. It has an extensive beer menu along with several German dishes on the menu. The beef and brew stew was very tender and tasty--just like your mom would cook for Sunday dinner. Many of the Finger Lakes wines are also available to accompany your meal. I especially enjoyed the Weinerschnitzel.They also have an amazing ginger bread desert, or you can try their German chocolate cake both of which are made by the owner's mom.

The Beef and Brew has a very friendly atmosphere, and the service can't be beat. We liked our first visit so much that we kept going back.

Linda from PA