My boyfriend and I first stayed at Belhurst in the Tower Suite in January 2013 for a romantic getaway for my birthday. The room was perfect-- comfy bed, working electronics, and a cozy temperature to guard against the frigid upstate New York January weather. We returned to the Tower Suite in July 2013 and had a less-satisfying return. Old pipes over the door to the room had been dripping (the Manager said likely due to the air conditioning) leaving the carpet, coffee maker and table it was sitting on drenched. Along with the soggy condition of the room was the steady drip of the water falling from said pipe. The clock radio with iPod/iPhone dock was broken along. The room was filled with fruit flies. Upon complaining to the manager they credited us $100-- not nearly enough for the price that we were paying! They were kind and sorry but not very proactive about fixing the problem.
- Also Known As:
- Belhurst - Chambers In The Castle Hotel
- Belhurst - Chambers In The Castle Hotel Geneva
- Belhurst Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of Seneca Lake in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Region, Belhurst takes you away to a place filled with history, beauty and breathtaking views. Visit our newest addition ~ Isabella Spa, open to the public and perfect for bridal parties. Belhurst also offers a winery and gift shop, 2 restaurants, 2 large ballrooms accommodating 250 people for weddings and 8 breakout rooms for corporate and business meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Belhurst - Chambers in the Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.